Hallucinations or Reality?

Start from the beginning

"Then you encouraged her to keep flying through a cosmic storm? You could've called her down, there were too many variables!" Huey sounded the most upset Louie has ever seen. In fact, Louie doesn't think he's ever seen anyone this upset.

"Now boys…." Beakly wanted to calm everyone down but that wasn't happening.

"And you're the richest duck in the world!" Louie suddenly shouted. Why was he shouting? Why couldn't he stop himself from shouting at his uncle? The ball of rage built on his stomach and it was coming out like crazy, "Why didn't you send up more ships to look for her?"

"I spared no expense!" Scrooge glared at him and pointed to get his point across Louie. Louie felt a huge pain hit him in the chest. He was heartbroken and the pain only grew bigger and bigger.

"Yeah right, cheap old Scrooge probably bailed as soon as it put a dent in his money bin," Dewey crossed his arms and couldn't even look at Scrooge in the eyes. Everything was going too fast for Louie. Who were they talking about? Why is everyone so upset?

"... Even if gifting an experimental rocket to a mother of three was clearly a terrible idea!" Louie didn't even notice Webby talking through the questions and feelings he had. Scrooge moved his glare from the boys to the little girl and snapped a heart wrenching sentence that could tear anyone's feelings apart.

"This is a family matter! You are not family!" Those few words from the richest duck was enough to break the girl. Tears whelming up in her eyes as her grandmother grabbed her shoulders for comfort.

"See here Mcduck, you will not speak to my granddaughter that way." Beakly commanded. Louie just wished he could make everything stop already. The shouting, the anger, the tears, he wanted it all to stop.

"You will not speak to me that way! None of you!" Scrooge finally hit his highest point of anger. Louie almost cringed from the sound of his uncle's words hitting him like bricks, "After everything I do for you, you're all nothing but trouble!"

"This is your captain speaking! We are falling!" Launchpad's voice broke the intense moment just like Louie wanted. Only if it was better news than the plane titling to their deaths. Louie felt the gravity change and lift him off the ground.

He shut his eyes and let out a horrifying scream. Soon enough, the gravity changed back to normal and he was standing up straight. Louie was too scared to open his eyes. He didn't want to look where he was, he was already feeling hurt emotionally and didn't need it anymore.

"This looks like the start of a fruitful partnership," he heard a ladies voice tell him. Finally, he felt at rest and opened his eyes to see a lovely duck smiling down at him. Green eyes, blond hair neatly tied in a ponytail, for once he felt a lot better.

"I swore after last year's party, no one's eyes would melt out of their heads. Who is responsible for this?" A chubby boy ran in front of them and demanded like a maniac. Louie's eyes widened as he looked side to side, making sure he was talking to them.

"He did it," The blond lady pointed at him.

"What?" Louie looked up at her in surprise. She seemed so sweet for a second and now it felt like betrayal. Why did he feel so betrayed? He was only 10 for crying out loud, he shouldn't be feeling betrayed.