None Date

Happy early birthday to me! May 3rd is almost here and I'm going to be 20! Not to mention the new episode tomorrow! Going to be an eventful weekend for me.
Here you go!

"Dewey? Dewey!" Webbys voice finally broke Dewey from his thoughts. The teen has been a mess since the none official date started. Was it a date or not? Did Webby feel comfortable calling it a date?

"Sorry, Just caught up on some thoughts," Dewey shook his head and saw they were still putting toppings on their frozen yogurt.

"I asked if you want any chocolate syrup," Webby passed him the bottle.

"Oh, of course," Dewey took the bottle.

"You're still worried about Huey?" Webby asked him while adding some sprinkles to her yogurt. While this wasn't 100% true, Dewey nodded yes just to get his mind away from over thinking this none date, "Don't worry about him. I talked to Violet. She's going to talk to him first thing in the morning tomorrow. And knowing them, they'll make up before we know it!"

"I hope so," Dewey smiled at the sound of enthusiasm in her voice.

Webbys positivity was absolutely contentious. Just the sight of her smile was enough to bring one to his face. Boy how much he missed that smile of hers. After he paid for their yogurt, they stepped outside to sit on the tables.

Not too far away, Louie was watching the two from a safe distance inside the yogurt place.

"Everything seems ok," Louie said to himself, "Talking, laughing….."

From his point of view, he could see Webby and Dewey having a good time. Eating their delicious sweets and laughing at what Louie assumed a cheesy joke. He pulled out a walkie talkie and spoke.

"Lil Bulb, set the fireworks up now. I estimate these two love birds will take about 30 minutes to finish their desserts," Louie put away the walkie talkie and continued to watch carefully.

"I see I'm not the only one spying on the two lovers," A female voice striked Louie's ears like bullets. His eyes widened and his beak nearly dropped to the ground. It couldn't be.

He turned around to see a female duck with her blond hair neatly tied into a ponytail. She was unforgettable in Louies eye's.

"Goldie?" Louie mentally smacked himself, thinking he was seeing things. The lady gave a nice smile before sitting on the chair across from the green triplet.

"Shut that beak of yours sharpie, you'll eat a fly," Goldie chuckled.

"How…. where… why…." Louie's words weren't coming out in any shape or form. Goldie's smile simply grew at this sight.

"Just like your great uncle every time we meet," Goldie chuckled, "I'm here for the same reason as you. I'm keeping an eye out on that brother of yours and his date."

"Keeping an eye out?" Louie repeated in a wondering tone. He still hasn't processed everything in his mind.

"Scroogie called Gandra and Fenton to watch over their date. But then Fenton called me saying it would be too obvious if they went. So I'm here to make sure bluey here doesn't get hurt." Goldie explained.