☆ Prologue ☆

I am not innocent. I am guilty. But I am not soulless being a creature in the closet critiqued and hated. What a fantastic life to be stuck in.

My name is Sully. Not expecting you to know me and it's better that way, after all I don't want you using this against me when I bash your head in, do we?

Well, enough of the small talk. I'm guessing you all know Jeff The Killer, right? His older brother may not be as known as him but definitely known.

You won't know me on my own as a singular human but...silently I've crept into your brain.

You don't know me as my own person but you know me all the same, some even give me Woods as a fitting last name, comical, isn't it?

If my riddles have distorted you then I might as well explain it to the dumb people in the back. I am Homicidal Lius split personality, well alter is the term the doctors used when we used to go to therapy.

But, I am NOT a part of him. I am a spirt, when I went to get Liu on board with my revenge he was in a coma peacefully sleeping like the ignorant bastard he's always been.

So, I tried to sink into him in a way, it's hard to explain but:

Long story short I got stuck in his head while his brain was processing his trauma and got twisted into his D.I.D. Funny isn't it? Karma.

My voice is different than it used to be, I used to have a sort of high voice for a male my age now it's just deep and distorted.

My eyes used to be a mint green now they're pitch black. Scratch that I am now Lius monochrome reflection nothing but a shell of my past. He made me look more fucking emo than Jeffery himself.

I'm supposed to be making you sympathise with me. But why the fuck would I do that? I'm always going to be the malevolent person I was born as.

Actually, no. Maybe you'll see how both of the Woods kids aren't as fucking pitch perfect as they seem.

I had my own brother...family. Friends hell I left my mother behind, she probably doesn't know I'm alive still she lost both her children in one day.

Most of them are all dead now, they drowned. I almost did.

I just turned nineteen when I was murdered I watched my brother as he struggled in the water something...well more like someone pulled him deeper...and deeper into the lake.

Jeff had to kill me. I wasn't even involved in his fucking arson. I was involved in his brother not him, I would've preferred Liu killing me and me being in my coffin still.

Let me start from the earliest memory I have (I have a terrible memory.)