Chapter Eleven- Ghosts, Visits and Memories

I woke up.

Did I not die?

Opening my eyes, my body felt different...cold a freezing texture like I'd been chucked into a bucket of ice, like I felt numb. The feeling of hot water scorching your skin but it felt cold, not a single tang of pain though.

The first thing I'd focused on was the darkness, I was in a hearse...a coffin. I'm deceased? Buried alive? Gulping, I felt up my face I had scars everywhere not stitched up just cleaned, I was in a black suit looking outfit.

I've had a funeral? My funeral.

Kicking upwards, my foot fazed through the catafalque making me hesitate pushed into standstill, "What the...?"

My voice was faded at the seems like it was distant, echoing like it was stuck in an auditorium.

Holding my breath, I soon realised I wasn't breathing I couldn't exhale or inhale, am I dead?

Rising through the coffin, I hovered around, looking at my gravestone;

Sullivan Claude Harrison

Born 23rd August - Died July 6th-

I gasped, not bothering to continue reading shaking my head in disbelief, "Wait...is.."

Floating over a few stones I spotted it, dads grave.

Damien John Harrison

Pausing, I took it all in unfolding it and packing it into my thought process. I am a poltergeist. A ghost. Jeff killed me. Randy's alive, mothers alive.

Growling, my eyes locked down into a frown as I faded away to a nearby river to try and see my reflection.

Staring at the water, I luckily could spot myself, I looked exactly the same, ginger hair messy and puffy, short and big eyed. Just, one of my eyes were pure white a big gash plastered over it, the other was an extremely pale green almost blank. I had a few other slashes on my face drastically changing my appearance.

This is all Jefferys fault.

Remembering about Liu being in hospital, for some reason I'd travelled across the Graveyard to the hospital just to check up on him. Maybe get him on board with my revenge, if it has to be forcefully? Then not my problem.

Poking my head around, I spotted the room where he was supposed to be being treated. Well known by the public eyes, but they're was a police officer guarding the door.

Grinning I puffed into smoke and reappeared on the other side of the door, overlooking the nicely set out cards from random members of the public as everyone had the pity card, I examined the body under the sheet.

An little circle white plaster with a tube in his wrist ended just as it left the skin, obviously they'd been taking blood from it but why would they take blood from him? He's lost enough.

Hooked up to a heart monitor, his shirt wasn't on as multiple sticky sensors were wired from the monitor onto his chest. A tube was installed into his mouth feeding him as it was the afternoon.

Liu also had a catheter, disgusting as it sounds he can't go to the bathroom if he's in a coma, can he? So...he had that too. Felt a bit sympathetic as I saw him there.

Plasters all over from blood tests and injections, pages and pages of heart monitor records.

"What a pity. Not."

Deserved it.

Scanning the room, I noticed a familiar handwriting style. My mothers.

Hope you're okay, Liu.

I know you are suffering loss, so if you'll accept it I'll accept you into our...my family.

Sully died, your brother got to him but Randy might be released early due to this incident so maybe you two can help eachother?

Wish you the best,

Sophia Harrison

He had family anyways, luckily, don't want him near our family. Not with that psycho genetic.

What if I try and talk to him in his head? Or...possess him?

"How do I...let's try this..."

Evaporating, I became a faded shadow standing up not flat on the ground, and I sunk into him. Admittedly, having no clue how to posses someone, they should have a '10 steps to being a ghost' manual.

Nope. Didn't work.

"For fuck sake. God...ho-"

"Hey, Liu, I'm just here to check up on your heart beat."

A short woman, looking like she was in her twenties so she probably wasn't 100% qualified for treating him, but not like I was too bothered, it would give me time to process how to be a haunting spirt thing.

I carefully inspected what she was attempting to do, but I saw that she was clearly going to make a mistake so I ran at her and buzzed into her, stuck. Wait- that's how possession works?

Buzzing back out, I grinned, letting her do what she wanted relying that I could trust her enough to not kill 'im but I'm sure he won't.

Watching yet again as she left, I hovered back over buzzing yet again into him a whooshing sound blew past my ears.

It was pitch black at first until it all became clearer;

It was like a round room, a bunch of images circled around the space memories. His childhood.

There was a few classic ones of school fights, Vailey and family photo shoots.

Encrypted in the wall looking thing was a disturbing memory; Jeff and him were locked outside in the garden banging on the back door, they must of been really tiny like they'd just started school and they were begging to go back inside.

Damn they were fucked up, thought they were lying too.

Another one was off Jeff, on the floor in the bathroom blood staining his arms and legs, that was the suicide attempt that was written about in the newspaper.

Finally the last traumatising one was where he'd been surrounded with meditation and glass crimson coating certain objects, pills were empty and Liu sat in the middle of the room NF playing on his headphones as he'd rocked back and forward numb.

Sighing, I shook my head, "Damn Li-"

I heard something flicker...squishing like mud.. 

(Last chapter is the next one!)