Chapter 17: In The Hospital

Hey!!!! Sorry for not updating for so long!!!! Forgive me?

Louis' POV

I was awoken to the sound of beeping, assuming it was my alarm clock, I attempted to roll over, but a cord was holding my arm back. Finally, I realize that I wasn't in my room, I peeked open one ey, then the other to find that I was in a white bed with light blue walls and a machine being with an IV in my arm. In other words, I was in a hospital.

"Oh good, your up." The doctor walked in.

"Er... Yeah..." I muttered. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain hit my left arm. Yankinb my arm up to examine it, I find it wrapped in gauze with yet another cord attached to it.

"What the hell?"

"Language Mr.Tomlinson."

"Why am I here?" I ask confused, slightly pissed that a doctor was telling me off for swearing.

"You don't remember?" He asked, slightly shocked.

"The only thing I remember is....oh......" I say.

"Louis, why are you cutting yourself?" The doctor asked sitting in the chair beside the bed and scooting it closer.

"I don't feel comfortable saying....."

"You need to tell me if you want to get better. Do you realize you almost died tonight? If it wasn't for your neighbor, you would be dead."

I tune out what he says after that, lost in my thoughts.

"Mr. Tomlinson are you listening?" The doctor asked, looking more than a little ticked off.

"If I be honest do I get out of here sooner?" I asked, messing with my IV.

"Mr. Tomlinson, I'm sorry but your going to be put in a mental hospital until were positive you won't hurt yourself again." The doctor explained, putting his hand on my knee.

"Wait, what?!?!" I asked.

"Mr. Tomlinson, after what I and the other doctors have seen tonight, you need help."

"No, no I don't. I'm okay, this was a one time thing."

"Mr. Tomlinson, we have records of your past, and they say you've been a cutter ever since you were young. This is very serious."

"Why didn't you just let me die instead" I mutter under my breath.

"Do you know how many people come in here because they tried to commit suicide? At least 10, each hour, I hate to say, but 25 of those people were successful. I do my best to keep my patients alive. If your neighbor had been a minute later, you would have died. We nearly lost you tonight. Suicide is never the answer, and it never will be. As much as it seems like a good idea, it never will be. I'm sorry you went/ going through but is it really as bad as to want to kill yourself? Are you really that upset? I'm sorry Mr. Tomlinson, Louis if you will, you need help. We want you safe. Imagine how your loved ones would feel? You have over 3 little sisters, and 1 little brother, not even 2 years old. Do you want them to suffer because of your selfishness? Do you want you little brother to never remember who you were? To only have a sliver of who you were, and have to figure out by your pictures or your mother? I know you probably didn't want to hear a lecture today, but this is very serious business."

After that, the doctor stood up and left the room. Louis just stared at the door and burst into pitiful tears. He cried and cried for at least an hour, until a doctor came and gave him his hourly pain killed, which helped put him back to sleep.

4 hours later, Louis woke up again, except this time, there were first green eyes in his line of view. Once the eyes realized he was awake, they backed up and Louis realized the eyes belonged to the one and only Harry Styles.

"Louis" Harry breathed.

"Hi Harry....." Louis mumbled, on the verge of tears again.

There was a moment of silence before Harry broke the silence again.

"Why?"

"What do you expect? Harry, you meant, mean the world to me, only to be ignored and cheated on."

"Louis, I didn't cheat on you. I would never do that to you, you mean too much to me, this was hard on me too." Harry said, freely crying and grabbing a hold of Louis' hards in his own.

"Then why did you ignore me?" I asked, too crying.

"I-I, I fell for you Louis, HARD, I've never been in love before. Once I realized it, I freaked out. I didn't know how you would react if I told you, I was scared of being rejected, that the only reason you were still around was for sex." He explained, crying harder and tripping over his words.

"Haz....."

"I never realized this would effect you THIS badly! If I could, I would take it all back." He explained.

"Harry..." I motioned for him to come closer and hugged him tightly, as if my life depended on it. Though it wasn't enough to bring the life back to him, it fixed his broken heart, almost as if it was never broken in the first place. And that's what mattered most right now.

Heyyyyyyy what did you guys think? I nearly cried myself Hope you guys liked it!!!!!