Chapter 2: First touch

Harry: What!?!?!

Louis: You heard me. *Winks*

Harry: *Blushes hard*

Louis: It's no lie Harry, your insanely hot. How do all these girls AND boys keep their hands to themselves? *Devious smirk*

Harry: *Blushes even harder*

Louis: How about I take you out Harry?

Harry: I would LOVE it....but isn't it against the rules to date another teacher or their aid?

Louis: Guess we'll just have to keep quiet. If you know what I mean *Winks*

Harry: You wink alot don't you?

Louis: Way to ruin the moment.

Harry: Poor baby. We'll have more to come 

Louis: *Drags Harry out of his seat and puts on his coat*

Harry: Where are we going?

Louis: Well theirs a pub downtown and I thought we could go their and get a quick bite. Then I take you back to my place.

Harry: Were seriously going through with this?

Louis: You bet it Curly.

                               Once there Harry has already grown half hard in his trousers from the anticipation that he's going to get laid. Hasn't done more than wanking due to the fact that you couldn't really fuck people left and right while being a History teacher.

Louis: What do you want to eat Harry? 

Harry: *Lost in thought*

Louis: Harry?

Harry: What?

Louis: What do you want to eat?

Harry: Erm........a cheeseburger with mint tea please.

Louis: Make that two.

Waitress: Okay it'll be out in a few minutes. *Walks away*

Louis: *Slides over to Harry's side of the booth, Looks at the tent in his pants* Already so hard Babe? 

Harry: Fuck off.

Louis: Well if you want it so badly we could goto the bathroom for a few minutes?

Harry: Louis! You can't just suggest things like that!

Louis: And why can't I? It's not like the food will be missing when we return! And it's only gonna be so you can relax 'til later.

Harry: I would love too. Honestly, but I can wait.

Louis: If you say so.

Harry: *Biting his lip and bouncing his leg nervously looking anywhere but Louis*

Louis: Oh for fucks sake Harry *Drags him into the bathroom stalls and locks themselve in the last one.*

Harry: Louis I said n- 

Louis: *Shoves his hand down Harry's pants and grabs his length.*

Harry: *Automatically moans*

Louis: Shh keep quiet. We don't want anyone to hear us okay?

Harry: Okay, okay, yeah, sorry.

Louis: *Moves Harry's cock out of his boxers and slowly moves his hand up and down*

Harry: *Bites his arm and moans quietly*

Louis: Such pretty noises Haz. Can't wait until we get back to my place so I can fuck you nice and hard

Harry: *Moans agains his arm again*

Louis: You'd like that wouldn't you Harry? Pressed face down into my mattress while being fucked. Or would you prefer to ride me?

Harry: Louis, I'm about to cum.

Louis: *Gets down on his knees and takes Harry's length into his mouth, instantly deep-throating him*

Harry: *Cums with a yelp. Then covers his mouth and blushes*

Louis: *Pulls off with a pop and stands up* There. Think you can wait until later before you get hard again?

Harry: I hope so.....

Louis: Unless your into that whole "Public hard on" thing like some people

Harry: I can control myself. I'm not an animal! *Pulls his pants up*

Louis: I'm just teasing you Babes. Now I bet your hungry after just cumming so lets go eat shall we?

Harry: Yeah sure.

SORRY FOR SUCH A LONG WAIT GUYS. SCHOOL STARTED AND I'M STILL GETTING USED TO IT, I CAME HOME FROM THE HOSPITAL EARLIER TODAY AFTER ACCIDENTLY GLUING A FAKE NAIL (ATTACHED TO MY FINGER) TO THE CORNER OF MY EYE. AND YOU KNOW DEPRESSION AND STUFF :( LOVE YOU GUYS <33333 I'LL UPDATE MORE FREQUENTLY

The Student Teacher (Larry Stylinson)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें