Chapter 4: Waking up

Hey guyyyyys sorry for such a long update. Haven't been on much. My parents grounded me because they found the cuts on my wrist so yeah.... Anyways here we go ^_^ (Also I'm going to throw in a couple POV's. It's so hard for me to NOT write in them omg)

Louis' POV

I woke up to something hard underneath me. For a momentary I started freaking out, wondering why I wasn't in my bed, but then all the events from last night rushed into my head. I lifted my head up to find Harry asleep underneath me, snoring slightly.  I kissed his shoulder and got up to stretch my back. I went to the bathroom and when I got back, Harry was barely waking up. His hair was tousled and fussed u and I just wanted to run my hands through them. That's not a weird thought. Right? 

"Morning sleepyhead. Sleep well?" I asked while walking over.

"Yeah, slept better than I have in awhile to be honest." He responded while I was tryng to hold back to having him right there. His morning voice just like has that effect on you.

"So um.... about last night..." I said, suddenly feeling shy.

"Right...." 

"You don't regret it do you?" I asked sitting beside him.

"Not at all. Best I've ever had to be honest" He responded.

"Same..."

"Louis, I don't want things to be akward with us now, I mean like, We WORK together now!" He said.

"Well it's not that it's just... nevermind, forget about it." I said, playing with my fingers.

"What? It can't be THAT bad of a question Lou."

"Well it's just... I don't want this to be a one time thing is all. I mean like, I've only known you for a DAY, but I really DO like you! This wasn't just out of horniness, like, from what I can tell, your just an amazing guy and all and yeah..." I mumbled.

"I never said this was going to be a one time thing." He said.

"I know it's just like I said- wait what did you say?"

"I said, I never said this was going to be a one time thing."

"And, you mean that?" I said excitedly.

"Lou, I like you too. Even if I've only known you for a day." He said.

"Well then, Harry, Something, Styles, would you like to be my, OFFICIAL boyfriend?" I said making handmotions to ease away the awkwardess.

"I don't knowwww." He said tapping his chin.

"Say yes or else no more sex." I responded

"Oh no, I CANNOT be missinout on sex, Yes, Louis, something, Tomlinson, I'll be your official boyfriend." He responded smirking.

"Great! Now do you know how to make tea? I really want some and I'm too lazy to get up." I asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Whatever you want. Can I have a kiss first?" He asked.

"I don't knowww, Seems too risky, what if I get a styles infection?" 

"Fine then, be that way, no tea for you then."

"Okay, okay. But I'm only doing this because I desperately want tea." I said, pecking him on the lips.

"Tea coming right up. Anything else your majesty?" He said bowing.

"Yes, can you make good pancakes?" I asked.

"The best in the world!" He responded.

"And who told you that? Your mother?"

"Hey! My mum is very right!"

"I'll be the judge of that." I responded, puffing my chest out. 

"Pancakes and tea. What next a new car?" He asked.

"Oh yes, a new car would be wonderful! Can you make one of those too?"

"If I did, do you really think I would be stuck teaching high schoolers history?" He asked.

"Good point. Now stop procrastinating I'm hungryyyyy" I said.

"Sure sure, anything you want."