Chapter 9: Louis meets Niall

On Wednesday, Louis FINALLY met Niall, after 2 days of Harry talking his damned ears off about him. From what Louis could tell, Niall was a decent person. Very loud, but he's not the worst person to ever meet. Louis was slowly, warming up to Niall. Now he wouldn't call him one of his best friends, but he's not exactly a stranger to him now. Although, from how many memories Harry and Niall talk about, you would think they knew each other their WHOLE LIVES. NOT 3 years. And if Louis was being completely honest, he was kinda....okay VERY jealous of his Boyfriend? Fuck buddy? REALLY close friend? Whatever you would call it and his bond with Niall. 

Niall: So Louis, how did you approach my little Hairball in the first place? He didn't give me many details about when you first met.

Louis: *thinking* Hairball? What kind of pet name is THAT? 

Harry: If I MUST, I'll go into detail...

Louis: No it's fine, um.... I kinda told him he was sexy and I wanted to "nail him" as MY Hazzabear politely puts it.

Niall: That's *cough* um interesting dude. 

Harry: I'm just gonna go get us some more tea..... *Walks out of the room awkwardly*

Louis: I'll come and help! *Follows Harry into the kitchen*

Harry: *Hushed voice* Is everything okay between you and Ni?

Louis: Fine why?

Harry: You look like you want to rip his head off to say the least.

Louis: Well Haz, put yourself in my shoes, You've known him longer than I have and you guys act like you've known each other your whole lives. You can't really blame me Babe.

Harry: I know I'm sorry I brought this up so soon. You just mean alot to me Lou, and I want everyone to know it s'all.

Louis: Awe baby, don't worry, we'll come out soon. I promise. *Kisses Harry's forehead and cuddles him close*

Harry: *Snakes his arms around Louis' waist and kisses him on the lips*

Niall: If you guys are about to bang in here then I'm just gonna leave.

Harry: *Pulls off* No, no were not. 

Niall: I hope not. As much as I love you Harry, I do't need to see Louis bending you over your kitchen table.

Louis: Awe come on, we could shoot a porno with you as cameraman.

Niall: If I wanted to see porn I could always pull it up on my laptop at home. 

Harry: Why are we even dscussing this? 

Niall and Louis: Why not? *Both burst out laughing*

Harry: Jeez, and I thought Niall and ME were the weird ones

Louis: Oh Haz, you guys ARE the weird ones.

Niall: Then what are you?

Louis: The sexy guy with a great ass.

Harry: Wait until you see it up close

Niall: Okay, that's more of your guys' sex life than I needed to know.

Louis: Oh but Niall! We could teach you so many things!

Niall: I don't think so

Harry: Awe come on Ni, join us.

Niall: If this is your guys' invitation for me to have a threesome with you, then you need to be more convincing.

Louis: Would it be even more convincing if I pad you?

Harry: *Chokes on hia freshly made tea*

Niall: You wish.

Louis: Nah, that's why I have my little Hazzabear.

Niall: You guys are both sickenly cute and disgustingly horny.

Louis: Nah, I'm on a schedule of when I can and can't be horny.

Niall: When do you start again?

Louis: When I see pretty blondes

Niall: Oh god

Louis: *Starts chasing after Niall laughing*

Harry: Louis I didn't give you permission to rape Niall!

Louis: *Calls out from living room laughing and breatheless* But it's fun!

Niall: HELP *Starts laughing*

Louis: I'm torturing your friend Harry

Harry: What are you doing to my poor mate

Niall: He's- *Starts laughing even harder* He's tickling me! *Starts coughing from laughing so hard*

Louis: I WINNNNNNNNNNN

Niall: Win at what?

Louis: LIFE

Harry: Let's agree to disagree Lou.

Louis: NEVERRRR *Runs into bedroom laughing again*

Niall: He's fun

Harry: Loads.