Chapter 11: Let the kinkiness begin

HELLLLLLLLLU THANK YOU GUYS FOR OVER 1.5K MEANS ALOT TO ME!!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

After Niall left, Louis and Harry continued watching tv. This time, they were watching Friends. He and Harry worked out who they would be from Friends. Louis was Chandler ad Harry was Monica. Because A) He's a clean freak and B) It makes it funnier because Chandler and Monica are a couple too. Atleast, Louis THINKS their a couple. They never really confirmed they were. Louis didn't exactly want to just be fuck buddies wih Harry. He hoped Harry felt the same way. Maybe he'll bring it up later... 

At this point of the epsode Rachels boss ties up Chandler and leaves him their, which reminds Louis of his earlier thoughts of tying Harry up. 

His mind drifts back a bit too far and he's left with, oh surprise, ANOTHER boner. Well, a semi one. But give it time.... 

Louis: *Grabs blanket to cover up slowly growing hard on*

Harry: Why aren't Joey and Phoebe a couple yet?

Louis: That would be dangerous *adjusts blanket*

Harry: How so?

Louis: Their easily two of the more "unqualifed" characters in this show

Harry: Did you just call them stupid?

Louis: Basically.

Harry: I'm cold

Louis: Hi cold, I'm Louis.

Harry: Smartass.

Louis: As I've said before Harold, my ass is only smart in making you cum

Harry: Seriously?

Louis: I'm not lying

Harry: Louis just let me under the blanket with you

Louis: *Panicks* Uh.. their's one on the couch over there. *Points in a random direction behind him*

Harry: Yeah but I wanna cuddle you.

Louis: I..... have to go to the bathroom

Harry: Again?

Louis: You know me, small bladder Louis. *Runs out of room*

Harry: Louis!

Louis: *Hides in bathroom for 10 minutes, willing his hard-on to go away. (Which doesn't work)

Harry: *Knocks on bathroom door* Louis, you've been in there for awhile. Everything okay?

Louis: *Opens door quickly and pulls him in, pinning him to the while behind him and kicking the door closed*

Harry: *Tries to move his arm* Lou, what the fuck?

Louis: While watching those very kinky shows tonight I thought, 'why not do that to Harry", so that's what I'm gonna do.

Harry: That's....oh my god that's hot

Louis: Glad were on the same page babe now... *Pushes Harry out of bathroom into his bedroom* Strip

Harry: *Starts taking off his clothes while Louis leaves the room*

Louis: Here we go! *Louis walks back in with four of Harrys headscarfs* I always knew these would come in handy someday.

Harry: Now what?

Louis: Lay on the bed. Face up.

Harry: *Lays down while Louis ties him to the headboard using his headscarfs* Louis hurry

Louis: *Sheds his clothing and gets on the bed and straddles Harry's waist* You look so fucking hot Haz

Harry: So do you Lou.