Chapter 10: Getting closer to Niall

HEY HEY HEY PEOPLES :D Hope your doing well. Just wanted to remind you that you, the person reading this, is amazing :)

After that little "game" as Harry called it, the boys went right back to talking, watching t.v and drinking beer. Only this time, Louis as more eager to become friends with Niall. They started out watching this crme show called "Forever" kinda like NCIS if you asked Louis, but he did admit, it was a REALLY good show. Especially this episode. It had to do with really kinky sex stuff. Including whips, zappy things, choking and shit. Not to mention that the characters in the sexactly bad looking, especially the female performing all these kinks on the people. (I'll try and put the episode on the side. Like Louis said, it's a REALLY good show, if you don't mind gor of course. Then I wouldn't recommend it. Just a fair warning ^_^) By the end of the episode, Louis was half hard in his pants, thinking of doing such things to Harry. He didn't think Harry would honestly mind. Considering the fact that Harry found a new obsession with toys last week when Louis brought home a vibrator and nipple clamps. This would just add on to the inkiess, which Lois didn't mind. It was hot! Well, from how the show turnt atleast. Maybe he should test himself first, he didn't want to hurt Harry. He was snapped out of his thoughts when Niall started yelling at the telly. He didn't realize the show had already ended.

Louis: Erm...I'm gonna go the the bathroom real quick. Be back in a bit.

Harry: Kay.

Louis: Niall don't harrass Harry while I'm gone.

Niall: Awe your no fun!

Louis: Do you want me to show you how un-fun I am again?

Niall: Fuck no! I have bruises on my back and sides!

Louis: Then watch your mouth. Like I said I'll be in the bathroom.... *Runs off*

While in bathroom, Louis gotto quick work undoing his pants and getting a hand on himself. He lets out a hasigh works himself to full hardness. Biting back a moan, he starts jerking off faster. He thinks about Harry with the vibrator up his ass, begging him to turn it up higher, with the nipple clamps clinging onto his nipples as if his nipples would die without them and in no time, Louis was cumming into his hand with a moan, dripping a little onto his bathroom floor. He tucks himself back into his boxers and zips up his jeans and buttons him, then heads to his sink to wash his hand off from the pearly white stickiness. He heads back into the den to see Harry and Niall wrestling around over the last bottle of beer.

Louis: *Walks over and retrieves it* Uh-uh boys, this is MINE. Yu can have the apple juice in the fridge.

Harry and Niall: Awwwwwww but Louis!

Louis: Nope. *Opens it and takes a sip*

Harry: I hate you.

Louis: No you don't you love the shit out of me.

Harry: Nope

Louis: Fine then no more kisses from me.

Niall: Jeez you guys are weird!

Harry: But!

Louis: Why would you kiss someone you hate Harold?

 Harry: Fine, I don't hate you.

Lous: I knew that you dope. Now c'mere and kiss me.

Harry: *Gets on his knees and makes his way over to Louis and kisses him*

Niall: If you two start snogging I am seriously leaving.

Harry: *Flips him off and deepens the kiss*

Niall: Oi, get a room you wankers!

Louis: *Pulls away* We are in a room my dear Nialler.

Niall: I mean a DIFFERENT room!

Louis: Fine, fine we'll stop. Won't we Haz?

Harry: *Whines but sits inbetween Louis' legsand lets him play with his hair.*

Niall: I don't know if I should feel disgusted by how cute you are or take a picture.

Louis: Take a picture, it'll last you longer, And whenever you need to barf, just pull it up on your phone and head to the nearest bathroom.

Niall: That's actually a genius plan.

Louis: I know, I know, I'm a genuis, I'll be the next Albert Einstein within the next 4 years

Harry: So your gonna be ugly too?

Louis: Never, I'm too sexy to ever become ugly.

Niall: I don't know, Miley Cyrus isn't doing herself any favors with that theory bro.

Louis: All too true my man.

Harry: Gladto see you two finally like each other

Louis: No I hate Niall!

Niall: And Louis' a jackass!

Louis: Infact come here Niall, I'm going to strangle you

Niall: Not if I strangle you first

*Both approach each other with out stretched arms*

Harry: Do I have to call an ambulance for you both?

*They end up hugging instead of strangi each other*

Niall: Nah mate, were cool now.

Louis: Yeah, he's a great person if I'm being honest.

Harry: I knew you would like him!

Louis: Yeah well.

Niall: *Checks the time* Shit I have to go. See you guys tomorrow!

Harry and Louis: BYE!!!

My fingers acramping and my grandma found the smupart wile checking her bills on the computer. Today has been fun :P Another update coming soon!

Also sorry for not putting the episode up! I couldn't find it! :( But I put This Is Gospel by Panic! At The Disco. Because I've been obsessed with this song for months now lol.