Chapter 14: First Fight

I decided to update twice today so :D

It ws a week after Louis had tied Harry to the bed post. Since then, Harry has been acting extremely strange. He's only gone to Louis' house 2 times after that. And has only returned 4 of his calls (and Louis called like 1000 times) To say Louis was worried and upset was an understatement. He's been in his fair share of relationships, but the last one didn't end very well. It was much like the same situation like he's in now, only it took a horrible turn. Harry knows that Louis old school had been shut down because of all the shootings and hook ups, but Harry didn't know his history there. Louis had hooked up with both boys and girls, and at one point he dated a guy with huge anger issues. It had gone pretty smoothly for the first couple weeks. But then he started avoiding Louis, ocasionally acknowledging Louis. That was when Louis decided to end it. Later that week, he was in his dorm studying when he had heard a knock on his door. Louis had gotten up and opened the door to find his ex. He let him in expecting him to start begging him to get back together so he headed towards his fridge. When he turns back around, there's a gun pointed towards his chest. He had managed to get away without getting hurt, but he been traumatized for a year after that. So to say that his terror and anxiety was starting to come back now that the situation has taken such an abrupt turn, was as he's said before an HUMONGOUS understatement.

During school, Harry would only talk to him whenever a student needed help, or if he was going to be gone and needed a sub (he had been ill for a couple days, or so he said. Louis was pretty sure that was an excuse to avoid him) 

He had ran into him once at the store, and Harry had fleed to the other end of the store. 

So yes, Louis was worried, upset, and horrified that history would repeat itself.

Finally, on a Friday night at 11 PM, Louis drve or to Harrys, because if he didn't find out what was wrong soon, he would go crazy. He was in his pajamas and hs hair was probably sticking in all directions, but he didn't care. The only thing that mattered right now was Harry.

When Harry answerd the door, his face turned as white as a ghost. Which only made Louis' emotions highten. Harry opened the door and let Louis in, but stood awkwardly to the side.

Louis: Hey...

Harry: Hi...

Louis: Sorry I came here so late...

Harry:  fine...

Louis: I'm cutting to the chase, what the fuck has been up with you?

Harry: I...

Louis: Ween avoiding me?

Harry: I....I....I can't say..

Louis: Your...cheating on me aren't you?

Harry: I...Wait, WHAT?

Louis: I knew it! Your fucking cheating on me!

Harry: How dare you accuse me of that!

Louis: *Raises his voice* Then why the fucking hell have you been avoiding me!?!?!

Harry: *Raises his voice too* I...I CAN'T SAY

Louis: SEE! IF YOU CAN'T EXPLAIN WHY YOU'VE BEEN AVOIDING ME, THEN YOU MUST BE CHEATING!

Harry: DON'T YOU FUCKING TRUST ME?

Louis: HOW CAN I TRUST YOU IF YOU KEEP FUCKING AVOIDING ME?

Harry: HAVE YOU EVEN SEEN ME WITH SOMEONE NEW?

Louis: THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS! YOU COULD BE DOING SOMEONE ELSE BEHIND DOORS. HOW DO I KNOW THAT YOU HAVEN'T BEEN SLEEPING WITH SOMEONE ELSE?!?!?!?

Harry: *Lowers voice to a whisper* You don't. 

Louis: So you admit to it?

Harry: No I-

Louis: You know what, it's not worth it. I can't trust you.

Harry: No Louis you can! I just need some time!

Louis: Time for what?

Harry: I just- you know what, fuck you Louis, if you can't fucking trust me then I don't deserve you

Louis: Your fucking right you don't! Have fun fucking other men behind doors! *Turns and walks out of the house, slamming the door*

0_0 What do you guys think will happen now? I go the idea from Larry_Asf :) So that's why it's dedicated to her.