Chapter 5: Heading Out To The Town

Hey guyyyyyys ^_^ Happy weekend! Here's another update to make up for my lack of them over the summer lol sorry.

After tea and pancakes (Harry's mum was right, his pancakes are AMAZING), Both headed for the shower (which may or may not involved them getting each other off instead of washing themselves). Louis loaned Harry an over sized sweater than fit him just right and apair of clean underwear while Harry adorned his jeans from last night that thankfully, didn't have any cum stains on them. Both brushing their hair out (Louis just so happened to have hair gel so Harry was able to styles his hair) and went out the door to Louis' car.

Harry: So are you like going to drive me home or?

Louis: Nope. I'm kid-napping you for the day. Where would you like to go curly?

Harry: Can we go to the state fair? I haven't been there since I was like, 15 years old.

Louis: The state fair it is!

Harry: Yayyyyy, your amazing.

Louis: Yes I am, we finally agree on something for once this morning.

Harry:  *Barks out a laugh*

Louis: Nice laugh you have there.

Harry: Shut up, atleast I don't have pixie hair!

Louis: Your just jealous that I look like Peter Pan and you don't.

Harry: Yes Louis, I'm jealous of your hair, especially when mine is much more fabulous than yours.

Louis: *Gaps* You take that back mister! My hair is perfect. Whenever you get out of the shower, you look like Tarzan! My hair actually has purpose!

Harry: And what would said purpose be my dear boyfriend?

Louis: It's to suduce you, My cheeky boyfriend.

Harry: Well then it's working it's magic.

Louis: Exactamundo.

Harry: That's not a real word.

Louis: I thought you were a history teacher, not a literacy freak.

Harry: I'm the best of both worlds Louis.

Louis: Did you seriously just quote Hannah Montana?

Harry: I did and I'm proud of it.

Louis: *Rolls eyes* Out of ALL guys I decide to actually like, I'm stuck with one that watches a T.V shows for pre-teens.

Harry: Just trying to keep it interesting.

Louis: Your cheekiness does more than enough of that Harold.

Harry: Harry is not short for Harold!

Louis: Well now I saw it is.

Harry: Fine then, Lewisssssssssssssss

Louis: It's Lou-eh! Not that insulting name!

Harry: That's eactly how I feel when you call me Harold, Lewis.

Louis: Don't make me turn this car around Styles.

Harry: But we just arrived!

Louis: That's my point.

Harry: Fiiiine. We'll continue this conversation later.

Louis: If you mention it even once while were inside the car, I will abandon you on the sidewalk and make you walk home.

Harry: You have such a way with words.

Louis: I try, I try.

Harry: I know you do.

Louis and Harry: *Walk up to the consession stand to buy tickets* 

Harry: Thank you Lewisssss.

Louis: Just because were inside now, doesn't mean I'm not capable of abandoning you Styles.

Harry: You wouldn't leave me, you'd miss me too much.

Louis: Nah, I can go for my next door neighbor, I bet you she'll be willing to get down.

Harry: That's not what you were saying last night if I do recall.

Louis: You make such a good argument Curly, you should join the debate team.

Harry: As yshould you, you'd probably sass them all to death so there'd BE no debate.

Louis: As my friend Zayn says, I'm the sass master from Doncaster.

Harry: I can see where he's coming from.

Louis: Which ride do you wanna go on first?

Harry: Let's do the log ride!

Louis: Sure why not, I can deal with being soaked to my skin within the first 5 minutes of entering.

Harry: Good because that's where were heading.

So what do you guys think? I feel this is how they'd probably interact in real life if I'm being honest lol. Anyways MASSIVE THANK YOU'S FOR OVER 400 READS. YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!!! Love you guys!!!! <3 xx 

ALSO PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME ^_^