2 Chapter 3: Don't Tell.

When Raven found out that her love for Damian will be the cause of her father's escape she swore to herself not to tell him because of the unexpected reactions from the said boy. So instead she will find ways to keep him trapped there without letting her emotions get in the way.

When Damian woke up he saw her on her desk reading a book.

"Good morning, my love." He greets from her bed, which made the empath turn and put her attention to the boy in her bed.

"Good morning, Dame." She greets back, closingbthe book she was reading.

"How was your sleep?" He asks. "Good, because I had you beside me." She says with a smile. "I feel the same, beloved." He replies with a smile.

He pushes the covers of the bed out so he can get out and go to his girlfriend.

Once he reaches her Raven looks back at the desk covered with ancient books. He puts his hands on her shoulders then goes down to plank kisses on her neck.

"Have you found anything?" He asks while putting love marks on her neck.

"Nope" She lies. If you think about it, it isn't a lie since she really hasn't found anything how to keep him trapped without emotions connected.

"Well probably this will help you." He said smirking before lifting Raven up bridal style from her seat to her bed.

Well the next few hours weren't really helpful, but she did enjoy it.

After a few hours, Raven got up from her bed; where a naked Damian was sleeping, and then got changed into something comfortable.

She decided to wear one of Damian's oversized hoodies and some shorts that were hidden by the length of the hoodie.

She went out of her room to get some of her usual Earl Grey tea. When she arrived at the kitchen, she was greeted by Wonder Girl aka Donna Troy.

Donna looked at her from head to toe before speaking. "Oohh, is that somebody's hoodie you're wearing?" She asked with a smirk on her face.

"What do you want, Donna?" She asks back annoyed, she heads for the cupboard where her mug is. She then boils water then sits on a stool while waiting, Donna rushes to sit beside the half demon.

"You and Mr. Arrogant are really serious, huh?" She asks softly. Raven shoots her a glare for the nickname she gave her boyfriend.

"One, yes we are very serious, and two, don't call him that." She said, counting with her fingers. Donna nods back in response.

After a few minutes, Raven hears the kettle whistling meaning the water is boiling. She gets up from her stool and heads towards the stove.

She holds the kettle by the handle then pours the hot liquid into her mug, then she carried on in making her tea.

After she made her drink she nods to Donna before leaving the kitchen and head to the roof for meditation.

Once she gets to the roof, she let's the Sun's heat hit her body, she didn't really mind the heat considering she lived in hell for almost all her life.

She sits on the floor of the roof and gets to her lotus position.

She mumbles her usual chant over and over again.

"Azarath metrion zinthos." She repeats, until her father's voice clouded her mind.

INSIGNIFICANT BRAT, YOU THINK HIDING SOMETHING FROM THE BOY WILL HELP YOU, YOU ARE WRONG, DAUGHTER!

ONCE HE FINDS OUT THAT YOU WERE HIDING SOMETHING FROM HIM, HE WILL LEAVE YOU, NO ONE WILL LOVE YOU, RAVEN.

NO ONE!

It takes Raven all her might to shut her father up. She successfully silences her father from tormenting then goes back to meditation, but her father's words repeated in her mind.

She didn't want to think that her father was right, but a part of her couldn't stop thinking if he was right.

What if he does leave me and stop loving me if I don't tell him this? This is a pretty huge topic, and it concerns both of us. What should I do?

Her thoughts distracted her from her meditation so she gets up with her cup of tea in hand and heads towards the door.

Probably Kori can help me, She thinks before heading inside.

Hoped you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry if it was short, I just keep losing track of time and I am getting busier lately, anyways hoped you enjoyed anyways.

- CALIX.