Chapter 16: I Have Your Back.

The Titans were in the common room except for Kori and Dick, they were leaders were planning what to do with the prisoners. Jaime and Gar were playing video games as usual. Donna and Conner were looking through their phones. Damian and Raven were just being cute, Raven was sitting on his lap just enjoying the moment. Then they kissed passionately forgetting they were in public. "Get a room you two" Gar yelled with a grin. All attention was now on them. They gave Gar a death glare. He got scared then turned to a puppy. Raven got up and then grabbed Damian's hand then left the room.

They entered her room, she closed the door then pulled him in a heated kiss. The kiss got intense. She grabbed his shirt and pulled it above him then threw it somewhere on the floor. They kissed again then the alarm rang everywhere in the tower. They got dressed again then went out of the room.

They saw Kori running through the halls. "Kori what's wrong?" Raven asked panicked. "Talia got out!" They were shocked.

The Titans met at the prison room. When they went in they saw Talia's cage broken. The assassin on the other hand was dead. He was stabbed. Damian groaned, he was angry. He went out of the room and went straight to the training room. Raven followed him.

"Jaime and Gar, get that body in the morgue. Donna and Conner try to track Talia" Kori commanded and they obeyed.

Raven entered the training room, she saw Damian putting his heart and soul on punching the punching bag. He was more than pissed. "Damian, calm down we'll find her." She said walking towards the current boy wonder. Damian just ignored her and continued punching. He didn't care about his knuckles becoming bloody, he wanted to be alone. "Leave me alone." He stated. This only made Raven angrier.

"Listen Damian, your not alone, you have the Titans, your father, you have me." She said holding his arm stopping him from punching. He looked at her his face was starting to calm down. "Look, I know you're not the kind of person to open up to anybody. But you can open up to me. I have your back. Shutting people out is not a way to solve a problem." She added. He looked deeply into the pool of amethsyt in her eyes. He closed the gap between them and kissed her passionately.

She opened a portal to his room and they went through kissing.

AFTER A FEW HOURS.....

Raven woke up to feel an arm around her. She turned herself to see a naked Damian lying beside her. He also started to wake up. "Hey" he said softly, slowly opening his eyes. "Hey" she replied with a smile. She pecked his lips and tried to sit up, then Damian pulled her back and hugged her tight. She rested her head on his bare chest. "Raven" "Yeah?" She responded then pulled away to look in his emerald eyes. "Just so you know I also have your back" he said then a smile grew on his face. She smiled back and went back to the hug. "You're not alone, Dami." She said while resting her head on his chest. He just kissed her head. They fell back asleep while having each other in their arms.

Hoped you enjoyed this chapter. I have a new book also about Damirae so check that out. See ya.

- CALIX.