Chapter 25: Talia's Change.

Batman rushed to the rubble and started throwing it aside. While the Titans were still traumatized by the scene so Talia used this opportunity to escape.

Something stopped her in her tracks. She looked at her stomach wrapped in a glowing rope. She looks back to see Wonder Girl holding her.

"Damian......come on son." Bruce said while digging. Raven was still shocked. Batman finally found his son but there was something peculiar about him.

He was enveloped in a dark purple aura. "Huh?" Raven asked herself. The Titans, Talia, Batman, face went to the witch girl. She looked down to see her hands glowing with magic.

Damian slowly opened his eyes. He thought he was dead but he saw a purple aura and knew exactly who that was.

Raven finally took control of her magic and lifted Damian up and put him back on his feet. Batman went to his son and hugged him.

"Not the time to be emotional father." He said in a stern tone. Batman pulled away from the hug.

Talia pulled the lasso to her and wonder girl came flying to her. She kicked her in the stomach and got out from her grip.

Talia tried to run but a batarang passed by her and landed on the wall in front of her. "It's over Talia!" Batman said. "It will never be over beloved, not until the league has reached it's goal." She said in reply.

"Listen mother, is the goal of the league what you really want or was it just what grandfather taught you? I also was taught the league's goal was better for the world but Ra's was wrong. The league was wrong. I'm giving you a chance mother to choose whose side you're on. Ra's' or your family's?" Said Damian.

Talia had tears in her eyes knowing her son was right in a way. What her father wanted wasn't really what she wanted. "Maybe there is a small part of me that wants to change but how will I begin?" She asked. "You can start with us." Damian said offering a smile.

Talia returned the smile and started walking towards her son. Damian's gaze was just on his mother. She knelt down on her knees and pulled him into a hug long overdue.

She pulled away. "I will officially disband the League Of Assassins. Then I will come home to you son." She said. Emerald eyes reflecting to another. He nodded.

Talia got back on her feet she looked at Bruce and nodded then she walked out the door. Leaving Batman and The Titans in the room. When the father and son duo looked back to the teens. Damian saw a certain empath running towards him. She hugged him tightly and he returned.

"I thought I lost you." She said nuzzling into his neck. "I told you, I would never leave you." He said then kissed her head. After they pulled away Damian looked at his father. "Umm.......father, thank you for assisting is on this." Damian said. Batman nodded and then grappled to his batwing and left leaving the teens in the warehouse.

"Let's go home." Kori said. They all gathered and Raven teleported them back to their tower.

A FEW DAYS LATER................

Raven was on the rooftop of the T shaped tower watching the horizon and the sunrise.

The door opened and she didn't need to look to see who it was.

An emerald eyed boy went beside her and looked at the sun starting to rise. "I suppose a thank you is appropriate for saving me from rubble the other day." He said looking at her. She looked at him and their gazes locked on.

"You're welcome but you know what, saving was involuntary." He cocked an eyebrow as a sign of confusion.

"I think my emotions took control before hand and saved you." She cleared. He put down his eyebrow and smiled.

"My powers.........are evolving, and I don't know if it's good or bad." She said looking down.

He grabbed both of her hands in his before speaking. "Whatever is happening to your powers, I will be here for you." He gave her a smile which she returned. They leaned in for a passionate kiss.

They pulled away and watched the sunrise as she rested her head on his shoulder not knowing what her future holds but knowing he will be there for her and she will be there for him.

"I love you, Damian." She said softly.

"I love you too, Raven." He said also In the same softness.

IMPUDENT DAUGHTER, LET ME OUT. I WILL DESTROY EVERYTHING YOU LOVE STARTING WITH THE BOY. MY FREEDOM IS NEAR. THIS WORLD WILL CRUMBLE WITH YOU FRIENDS. LET ME OUT.
RAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Little did Raven know her gem started cracking. Time for another battle....................

RAVEN!!!!!!!!!!

**THE END OF SEASON ONE**

HOPED YOU ENJOYED SEASON ONE OF DAMIRAE LOVE UNFOLDS. LET ME KNOW IF YOU GUYS WANT A SEASON TWO. FOR NOW SEE YA.

CHECK STORY DISCRIPTION I CHANGED IT.

- CALIX.