Chapter 22: Found Her.

The sunlight slowly covered Raven's room. She slowly opened her eyes, adjusting to the light. Finally she fully woke up.

She felt an arm around her body. She turned her body to meet a naked Damian in her bed. He looked so peaceful and tired because of what they did last night. Raven also took note that she was also naked.

She smile at the sight of how peaceful he is sleeping and wishing he was like this when he's awake.

She moved a bit causing the boy wonder to slowly open his eyes and meet hers. "Good morning" Raven whispered. "Good morning my love, did you sleep well?" He asked giving her a smile reserved only for her. "I did thanks to you." She replied.

She brushed her nose with his. "I love you" she whispered. Her air from her breathing made him want her more. "I love you too." He replied.

She kissed him deeply. They spent about a hour or two in her bed.

After that they went to the common room to see what the others were doing.

To no one's suprise Gar and Jaime were playing video games. Donna was using her phone. Dick and Kori were not there, most probably in their apartment but by this time should be here.

"Where's Dick and Kori?" Raven asked. "I think they are in the computer room." Gar said still focused on beating Jaime.

"Oh, okay." Raven replied. Damian grabbed her hand and sat her on his lap. "Damian, don't do that in front of everyone, its embarrassing." She said annoyed, teeth clenched together. "I'm sorry my love." "Its okay." She replied with a small smile. "Hey love birds get a room." Donna said across the couch.

Suddenly the doors opened to reveal their leader and her partner.

"We found her!" Dick said. Everyone stood up and ran to the computer room.

"She is in a abandoned McCulloch Technologies warehouse in Metropolis." Dick said.

"Then let's go after her." Conner suggested. "No we need a plan first." Damian said.

"He's right we need a plan that won't let us get captured. Speaking of which I finally know why they knew our previous plan. They bugged us. But I got rid of it."

"Then let's make a plan." Damian said.

Hoped you enjoyed this chapter.
Sorry if it is short.

-CALIX.