Chapter 18: McCulloch Technologies.

"Where are you going?" Raven asked behind him. "I'm going on patrol." He lied, as much as he didn't want to. "Come on Damian we both know you're lying." She said with a flat tone.

"Fine, I'm going to McCulloch Technologies." "Why?" She asked confused. "My mother used one of their company's weapons to escape our cell so I decided to go there to ask the employees some questions." He explained. "When you mean ask you mean scare to death if they don't answer you." She said crossing her arms on her chest. He gave her a little glare. "And you're not telling the team?" "Nope." "I have to this by myself." "No way, I'm coming with." She said.

"I'm coming with!" "No!" "I'm coming!" "No!".

There they were on the top of McCulloch Technologies finding a good way to break in. Raven was there, obviously she won the 'I'm coming' fight with Robin. They saw one guard sneaking in the weapons vault so they decided to give him a little question and answer program. They entered from the roof.

After a few minutes. They had the guard pinned down. "Are you the one supplying the league of assassins their weapons." Robin asked. "I suggest you answer him, he can hurt you alot." Raven said smirking looking at her boy wonder. Robin continued twisting the guard's arm. "Fine I'll talk!!".

After that he told them everything.
How the league has supply of electric swords and how he has been stealing the weapons for the league and hijacking their shipments.

After that talk. The two birds gave him to the Jump City Police and went back to the tower with their new information.

They went back when the elevator doors opened it revealed Kori and Dick glaring at them. With the rest of the team behind them.

They were screwed......

Hoped you liked this chapter anyways I keep forgetting to update but I do it anyways.

- CALIX.