Chapter 5: Sunset

Raven woke up she looked at her clock and it read
5:00 pm. She felt arms around her she turned around to see Damian sleeping peacefully in her bed. She then remembered that they were both naked and what they did. Her movements caused the current Robin to wake up. "What's wrong?" Hea asked slowly opening his eyes. "Nothing's wrong, sorry I woke you up" she said cupping his face with her hands. "Its fine, beloved" he said sitting up and started to grab his clothes. Raven just stared at his butt biting her lips. Damian looked back to see her biting her lip. "Like what you see, Raven" "Huh, oh sorry" she replied shyly. "Its fine" she also started to get dress.

After they both got dressed they went out of the room to know if the others were back and luckily they weren't. "Want some tea?" Raven asked while walking through the corridors. He nodded and they went to the kitchen. When they arrived they went to the cabinets and found the tea packs and started to make their drinks. After that they went to the rooftop to watch the sunset. They sat there Raven resting her head on Damian's shoulder watching the sun go down in the distance. "Its so peaceful" Raven said enjoying the cold breeze running through her face. "It is isn't it" Damian said turning to her, she lifted her head of his shoulder. "Damian" "Yes, Raven" "You make me happy" she said smiling, the smile that he loved so much, the smile reserved only for him. "You make me happy too" he replied then closed the gap between them and their lips met. They kissed passionately while the sun sets. They parted for air. They decided to go back inside after the last part of the sun disappeared. They cooked dinner and ate at the common room. While they were eating The titans came back one by one. When Kori arrived she asked "How was your day?" "Great" Raven replied. After hours of watching, Raven fell asleep. Damian carried her bridal style to her room. He placed her carefully on her bed and whispered "Goodnight beloved" he smiled. Then left her room. He also went to bed. And the day ended.

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. I am having fun writing this story.

- CALIX.