Chapter 14: Waffles.

The Titans ran through the halls of the League of Assassins base knocking out the guards they pass by. They went to the main room to ambush Talia while she was not expecting it.

They barged in the room, Talia was suprised, but able to give the order. "Attack!" She yelled pointing at the heroes ready to attack. The two sides charged at each other. Swords clashed, powers were used and people were knocked out luckily all on the dark side. Now it was the Titans versus Talia and her right hand assassin who Damian really hated. Using the power coordination of Raven and Starfire they were able to beat the assassin. Beast Boy and Jaime watching the door for reinforcements. Nightwing and Robin fighting Talia. After awhile Talia was berated and captured and bought to Titans tower with her right hand assassin knocked out.

Raven teleported them and the prisoners back to the tower and put them in cells. After that they all went their different ways. Gar and Jaime went back to playing video games like nothing happened. Kori and Dick were talking about what to do with the prisoners. That or making out.

Damian walked to Raven's room to see if she was alright after the attack they just had. He knocked. "It's open" she yelled loud enough for the person on the other side to hear it. He came in he saw her sitting on her bed, eating waffles while reading. He was suprised, he never saw her eating in her room like that. She saw him staring and got curious. "What? I missed waffles." She said with food on her mouth. He just giggled, he found it cute. He walked towards her and then kissed her head. He grabbed a waffle from her plate which caused the empath to get annoyed. "Hey!" "What? Can't I get too." Ha asked chewing on the waffle. They just spent the next few minutes joking around and eating waffles.

Hoped you enjoyed sorry it was short again.

- CALIX.