I fold my arms and nod at all of them and walk away, I hear footsteps making their way towards me and keep walking, a hand lands on my shoulder as I take it and twist.

'Shit!'. Rich yelps as I let go of his hand.

'What do you want?'. I ask more harshly than I intended to, he holds his hand to his chest as he rubs at his wrist and stares at me.

'Sorry'. I mumble as he waves it off with a smile. 'It's all good'.

'I know you heard what they said and don't let it get to you'. He says as I raise my eyebrow in confusion.

'I didn't'.

'Oh then sorry about what they said, I'm sure you worked really hard to get here, I read you file'. He pauses as I fold my arms.

'Well at least what we have of it and from what we read you've accomplished a lot, you're a great Assassin'. He says as a smile comes to my face, he returns the smile as he begins to walk away.

'See you at the training ground by 9'. He waves as he disappears back into the lounge.

I put my hands back into my pockets and walk to my room, seeing as no one really seems to like me I decide to stay in my room until the meeting with Agent Minus.

》》》《《《

9 o'clock rolls over faster than I expected, I spent my time daydreaming and reading the handbook for the umpteenth time. I get off my bed and walk out the door, locking it behind me.

I make my way towards the training ground where I see Rich, Jackson and Agent Minus, I'm the only Assassin to get here. Rich smiles over at me as I return it, I look over at Jackson who just glares then turns away, my smile growing even more.

After a few minutes the other Assassins begrudgingly walk in, immediately spotting Agent Minus they compose themselves and stand beside me.

'Welcome Assassins, first off I do not condone lateness, I will let it slide this time, next time I won't be so kind hearted'. She says calmly but with a hint of seniority, they all nod solemnly like children that have been told off.

'Right now before you're all allowed to settle in completely, I must debrief you on your gadgets, your roles and when you training begins'. She says as we all wait for further information.

'Tomorrow you will start your training as early as 6AM, your training session ends by 8AM, you will and must attend your training sessions every day and after that you will be allowed to freshen up. After your training tomorrow, Assassin 10 and 16 will show you to your gadgets, we will test how well you get accustomed to these new gadget, each one corresponding with what best the Assassin can use'. I see the other Assassins give curt nods but with smiles plastered on their faces.

'Although you will be given gadgets and weapons that best suit your ability, you are advised and also do not have a choice but to learn how to use each others gadgets and weapons'. She finishes as the smile drops from all their faces, they begin to murmur as I think over what she said.

I don't know what skills the others posses but I'd like to learn them, I think it'll be great to expand how I fight.

'As for your roles, two times a week you will be called and assigned a kill or kills, depending on what happens on your mission, as always keep it clean and quiet. All your things will be sent for this evening. Good day Assassins'. Agent Minus finally says as she walks away, Jackson and Rich following right behind her.

I walk ahead of everyone else towards my room when I'm halted, I feel a small hand on my shoulder and spin around mentally reminding myself not to twist.

I'm face to face with Olivia, she has an awkward smile on her face as my eyebrows furrow in confusion.

'Yeah?'. I ask as she just stares at me, she shakes her head and sheepishly looks away.

'Sorry about, I wanted to apologise for earlier today, I didn't say anything but I just felt the need to apologise about what they said, I'm also sorry about your mum'. She says as I shrug and wave her off.

'It's okay it was years ago and many people always talk shit about me cause they know I'm better'. I joke as she giggles. We stand there for a minute not knowing what to say as I rock back and forth on my heels.

I wave over to her and walk away with my hands in my pockets. 'See you later'. I say as she smiles and walks away.

I stand there for a while and watch her disappear when a thought comes to my mind.

'She looks familiar'.

Hey hey everyone, so who's excited for some training, I know I am and who else is getting some weird vibes as to why Diana think Olivia looks familiar, maybe they've met before?

Find out in the next chapter what happens, for this chapter there are also no languages.

Please don't forget to vote,

Share,

And comment.

Arigato everyone♡♡