#(20)Tear your cloth!What!

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"No way! Stay there! " I say showing him my hand.

" Don't be stubborn!"

" You are being stubborn! I am comfortable to sit with her ! " I say while defending him from sitting beside me.

" No,you aren't! " He again forces to sit.

We are almost fighting for the sit beside me.

Suddenly we hear a scream,we go outside.

Then we see Mrs Ruby saying,

"Oh my God! What happened to her!
She died! "

Among tge crowd I see a woman's body laying in the floor front of train's door.

"Please give side." Fahad says and we reach closer there.

" What happened Mrs Ruby?" I say.

" I don't know ! I was coming to the compartment and suddenly this woman came in front of me and she said ," Help me! Help me! He will kill me! " Mrs Ruby says with trembling voice.

" Then?"

" I asked her what happened,but suddenly she fell down to floor."

" Wait,tell me which direction she came from?" Fahad asks.

" What rubbish is going here! Go to your sits! " Suddenly Mr.David comes from men's toilet and says removing the crowd.

"David,this woman died un front of me."

"Tell us ! What happened!" Fahad again said.

" Uh,yes she came from the men's toilet's direction..."

"Why would she go there? She should go to woman's toilet.That means,somone from men's toilet killed her."

" Where is the train master? "Fahad calls from the crowd.

"Here I am ! I am the train master."An old man comes forward.

"Is there any compartment near men's toilet?"

"No,it is the last edge of train."

" Who had gone to men's toilet in that moment? All men come here and give the list to Train master."

" There's no need! When I came here, there were no men in the toilet except David! I waited for him and told him to wait for me! " Mrs. Ruby says.

" But Mr. David.... You are coming from the men's toilet just now! Why did you again go there when you already done! "

" Uh... Don't suspect me ! I had left my watch at toilet! Here it is! I went bring it! "

" How do we believe you are telling Truth ? And you are not the one who killed this woman?" The train master says.

" Don't say like that! I trust him! He is my husband and why would he kill this woman?" Mrs Ruby says.

" Wait,Mr.David is not lying."

" How do you know that?" The train master says.

" Mr.David,where is your one cap of your watch? Was it only one?"

Mr David gets nervous and look at his watch , then he says,

"Oh no! Where did it go? I had two caps!"

"Let me find it ",Fahad says.

He enters the men's toilet and bring the one cap.

"Here it is."

"That means,Mr.David really went to bring his watch.And he didn't kill this woman!"

" Then who has killed her?" One woman say in the crowd.