71. Maha Episode!

Burraaahhhhh!!!!!! I'm back again!!!!!!! I hope you all are doing good 😁😁

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT!!!❤️

Disclaimer - this is a very long chapter so read it when you have at least 25-30 minutes free.
And please don't forget to give your comments in between the chapter, I love them 🥺🥺

And don't forget to read the Author's note at the end! 🙆

Let's start now!!!!!!!!!!

SANGINI – A NEW BEGINNING! CHAPTER 71

Recap – sanskaar to go to Australia

The episode starts with Gadodia’s leaving after the evening tea.

<< After lunch everyone sat in the living room. Even dp was contributing to the normal discussions. Everyone felt good about that. They told ragini and sanskaar what all happened when they were not here. Ragini was sitting with dadi and sanskaar was sitting in between rp and sujata. They had a few eye locks but each time sanskaar moves his sight away.

Ragini told them about her job and how she travelled by metro and how good was Delhi’s street food. She promised Addy she’ll take her with her when she also expressed about going there. She described her singing classes, the orphanage and of course Pooja.

Swara didn’t liked when Ragini happily told how Pooja took care of her as a sister. Her eyes turned moist as she felt she lost her sister even after getting her back. She glared at Sanskaar angrily.

They too asked her questions to keep it engaging. Dp suggested ap to start her singing school again. Ap blushed and said she’ll think about it. Dp smiled.

Addy : oh dadu smiled...........

She claps happily. Dp made her sit on her lap and kissed her forehead. Pari adored them. Well finally things were changing. And in a positive way.

Swara was now three months pregnant. She was feeling tired so ap told laksh to take her to room. Laksh complied and they both disappeared for that evening. Later, Addy, uttara, sanskaar, adarsh, pari and ragini played games while elders talked for a while about things.

And it was finally evening and the gadodia’s were leaving. Sanskaar and ragini didn’t got anytime to talk alone. Sanskaar was angry and ragini was frustrated. They both wanted answers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

The evening was spent in their own rooms. Sanskaar was talking to Pooja and then to his managers. They had long conversations about what needs to be done.

There ragini was now alone in room and trying to call sanskaar but his phone was busy for two and half hours. She got more frustrated.

Adarsh contacted Pooja in delhi and got to know what happened with ragini and sanskaar. He tells everything to pari.

Pari :oh god adarsh.... if they don’t solve their fight and sanskaar goes from here.. their relationship will become bitter and will finally come to an end....

Adarsh : i know.... they both are right at their places but they have to understand each other’s point of view also....

Parii : i think we should talk to them before he goes to delhi...

Adarsh ; but will it be right? I mean interfering in their personal lives....

Pari ; adarsh... sanskaar is your brother and ragini is like my sister.... i’m sure  they’ll understand and it’s important for them. And it’s not like that we are their enemies. We are just helping them to get out of trouble ....

Adarsh nods.

Adarsh : okay then i’ll talk to him in morning and we all can go somewhere where they can openly   discuss.

Pari ; i know. Today also they didn’t get any chance.

Adarsh ; you also don’t give me a chance ( he said changing the topic )

Pari ( blushes ) : shut up and leave me... i have to go and cook dinner for you........

Adarsh leaves her and she goes from there smiling.