78. After Effects!

SANGINI – A NEW BEGINNING! CHAPTER 78

Recap – hot night.....................

And finally the sun rose, filling the sky with shades of orange and pink. Peach and magenta, amber and rose, radiating hope, a new beginning. Another chance to live, to love. The start of a brand new day.

Both our love birds were sleeping like babies in each others embrace. Ragini's back was facing him and he, without leaving any space in between them was embracing Her FROM behind. His face was in her nape. There was darkness in the room with only slight sunlight coming from drawn curtains. Sanskaar nuzzled near her ear making her move in her sleep. She pushes him a little.

Ragini : yaar give me some space... it's so hot...

Sanskaar moves a side and turns to the opposite side, spreading his legs over hers. Ragini,, couldn't bear the weight of his legs so she first struggled to get her legs out and then she kept her legs on his. Sanskaar switched on the AC which he had turned off earlier. Ragini again cuddled into him.

~~~~~~

GH

Pooja was awake and was trying Ragini's number from 15 minutes. She was tensed.

Pooja : oh God di.. why haven't you reached yet? Dadi will come anytime to call us. Please pick up the phone.

She keeps on trying. Then she calls Abhay for help. He was living in MM only. After 3 rings he finally picks up the call.

Pooja : hey abhay listen to me carefully....

Abhay ; arre.. what is this behaviour poo? No good morning/? No kisses? Straight away order?

Pooja : uff... nautanki... good morning abhay.... now listen to me....

Abhay huffs and gets up rubbing his eyes but has a smile on.

Abhay : tell me sweetheart...

Pooja : abhay, Ragu bhabhi is with sanskaar bhai...

Abhay : yes she is with him. yesterday only they got engaged, poo... what's wrong with you?

Pooja : offo abhay, first listen to me... she went to MM yesterday night to meet bhai and has not returned till now. She took Shekhar uncle's car. She's not picking up my calls. So now you go to their room and wake them up.

Abhay : o bhaisaab.... this sanky is more harami then i thought. I like this sneaking and peaking. Poo, promise me we'll also do this stuff.

Pooja : abhay are you even listening? Ragini di is not here and dadi will come any moment to wake her up.. what will i say? And what if anyone finds out that di was with bhai the whole night? Are you getting my point?

Abhay : holy sh*t...

Pooja : finally... now go fast but do it carefully. And call me as soon as she leaves. I'll handle here,...

Abhay : okay i'll go....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ragini and Sanskaar are still sleeping. The ice cream kept on the table has melted completely, the tea cups are lying here and there and so are Ragini's clothes which she kept in open to dry.

Abhay comes out of his room and looks out in the hall from behind the pillar to see if anybody was around. He sighs seeing no one around. He starts to move when someone taps his shoulder from behind. He freezes at his place with eyes wide open. He slowly turns back and gives an awkward smile to Uttara, who was looking at him confused.

Uttara : what are you doing? Why were you sneaking?

Abhay : me? No...

Uttara : abhay? Are you looking for someone? Do you need anything?