Chapter 37

Recap: sanskaar's bad dream....

" happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to dear addy happy birthday to you...... " screeched laksh swara pari and adarsh coming in addy's room early morning with gifts and a small chocolate cake... 

Hearing the sounds addy got up and saw everything.  She smiled widely and got up from the bed rubbing her eyes.  Adarsh took her in his arms and hugged her tightly.  He kissed her forehead. 

Adarsh: happy birthday my little princess!!! 

Addy: thank you papa...  But I'm not a Lil girl now... I'm now four years old...

She showed her four little fingers.  Everyone chuckled.  One by one pari and swalak wished her and gave her gifts... 

Swara: now its time for cake..... 

Addy: yeyyyy.... 

Pari held her hand and made her cut the cake and fed her.  Everyone fed her and she too fed them....  Later she went to get fresh as she has to go to school.  PariSh went to their room and swalak to their's..... 

This was the first time swalak were celebrating addy's birthday.  They were quite happy that there Lil addy has grown one more year....  But parish didn't seem to be happy..... 

In their room... 

Pari: adarsh..  Addy is small now so we can handle her but what when she'll grow up??  What will v tell her that her dadu  never allowed us to celebrate her birthday...  This time swalak did it but what abt next year???  We can't control her adarsh..... 

Adarsh: I know pari...  U know I'm also helpless...  From childhood I'm seeing that on our birthday we go to temple and ma would make halwa for all of us that's it...  N I think today also this will only happen..

Pari: but this is wrong na adi....  I don't want my daughter to suffer like u n laksh did....  Sanskaar toh has left the house but.... 

Adarsh: sanskaar....  Huh....  U know pari...  Sanskaar is indeed lucky coz chachu never stopped him from celebrating his birthday in childhood but when papa got to know abt it he scolded chachu very much..... 

Pari: wht??? 

Adarsh: yeah...  But still chachu tried many times to change papa's mind set but he failed...  Thats y on our every birthday chachu would take us to eat pastries after school... 

Pari: that's so nice of him....  But y is papa like that?? 

Adarsh: u know na that he thinks that these things like celebrating birthdays anniversaries are just waste of time and money....  He himself has never celebrated his birthday or anniversaries....  I take u to celebrate coz I love u n I want ur happiness fir uske liye chahe mujhe papa se daant hi kyun na khani pade..... 

Pari hugged him and he too hugged her back. 

Pari: u know I think if sanskaar comes back na he can change papa coz he has that guts to go against him....  N.. N I'm not saying that u r weak or something like that but as no two persons are same so like that.........  I hope u understood.... 

Adarsh: ya ya pari...  I understood don't worry...  I too want sanskaar to come back...  Lets see wht god has in store for us.....  Filhaal lets go otherwise that hitler will again shout.... 

Pari: Vaise bhi I don't know much abt him...  Just for few months he has been with us....  I hope he comes back. .... 

Adarsh: ik yaar..   I too hope so.... Come lets go....