87. Unraveling!

SANGINI - A NEW BEGINNING! CHAPTER 87

Recap - Maheshwari brothers are missing along with Swara.

Three more hours had passed, it was midnight and there was no new detail about anyone. The situation was getting more tensed. Sujata was crying and so were Ap and Shomi. The men felt helpless as they couldn't do anything. Ragini was feeling the most, most of everything, fear, tension, anxiety. Abhay and Arnav returned. Everyone gathered around them.

Ragini : did you found anything??

Arnav : no. we went to that bar but couldn't find anything.

Abhay : the bartender said that Laksh and Swara were there. They left the bar after fighting. So .....

Everyone showed concerned. There was distress everywhere when they heard police sirens. Ragini's heart skipped a beat as she saw Sanskaar, walking with Kabir's support, all wounded and covered in dirt. A gasp escaped her mouth. Behind came Swara, who was supported by a lady and Laksh and Adarsh on either side of a man. All were hurt, semi-conscious and wounded. They rushed towards them and started asking questions. Ragini cupped Sanskaar's face but he hissed in pain. Ragini started crying seeing him like that.

Arnav, Abhay and Ram helped them to sit and Pooja, Uttara brought water, juice and food for them. Addy ran and hugged Adarsh. Even in pain, he hugged his daughter. She was crying. Pari took her and told her not to cry.

Ap brought Swara's medicines and gave her. Ragini applied medicine on Sanskaar's wounds, Pari on Adarsh's and Ap on Laksh's wound. Shomi cleaned Swara's face with a wet wipe. The men talked to the inspector who came with them. All four of them were in semi-conscious state.

Dp : Inspector Sahab, what is all this? What happened? And where did you find them?

Ram : who did this to them?

They started pouring questions on them. Ragini looked at the man and woman who brought them here. She stood up and went towards them.

Ragini : you.. you are Mona Di, right? And he's your husband?

The woman nodded.

Sujata : Ragini, how do you know her?

Ragini : Mom, she's Sanskaar's Kaka's daughter. And he's her husband. But Di, when did you come and what's all this?

Pooja : Mona Di, do you know who did this?

Mona : yes, I know.

Rp : what is going on here? Who did this with our kids?

Mona : I'll tell you everything. And I'm so sorry that Sanskaar got involved in this. This had nothing to do with you or your family.

Ap : what do you mean?

Mona : My taya ji, Prem Kapoor and his daughter, Aashita Kapoor are behind all this.

Dp : prem Kapoor? You mean the industrialist who lost everything in gambling?

Mona : yes.

Ishaan ( Mona's husband ) : yes, he's the same person. A few decades back when Mona's dad had established his business and was reaching new heights his elder brother Prem was losing everything in gambling. His greed and lust had taken everything from him.

Ap : but how do you know him, Dp ji?

Rp : Bhabhi, when Prem's company was falling apart his clients shifted to us and many more companies for their work. Prem couldn't handle it and that's why he used dirty tricks to get back at the companies who took over his clients.