Chapter 2

Recap.: ragini decides to tell the truth.

So here goes the second chapter!! 

Swara: bolo na ragini kya baat hai?? 

Ragini ( takes a deep breath) : swara...  until now whatever wrong has happened with you is all because of me..

A tear escapes her eyes. Sanskaar is hurt to see her like that.

Dadaji: lado yeh tu ke bol rahi hai??

Swara: haan ragini yeh sab kya bol rahi ho?? 

Ragini: I'm just telling the truth..  I hv done all those cheap tricks to stop this marriage coz I was madly in love with laksh.. But now I understood that it was just attraction...  As all of u said that he'll b my husband so..........

All look at her n rewind all the bad things happening,  the sangeet scene,  disco scene then the hotel scene.
All look at ragini shocked.  There she's crying.

Shomi comes forward and slaps her hard that she fell on sanskaar.

Shomi: how dare you ragu??  I thought you as my own daughter but you.....  You did this with my swara???  Why???? 

Everyone are seeing the mother daughter fight.

Shekhar: ragini how can you even do this??  I feel ashamed of calling you my daughter.... 

Swara: ( slaps her hard again)  y ragini y??  Why did you do this???  Haan???  First your mom took my mom's right by marrying baba now you wanted to do the same with me??? 
At last you hv proved that step sister is a step sister only,,, how much you love her
That doesn't matter,  right??? 

Ragini is too shocked to react.

Ap: ragini I thought you are a really cultured and well mannered girl but you proved me wrong.

Sujata: sahi keh rahe ho jijji...  Wht we thought about her and wht she is....

Dp: n now shamelessly you are speaking this truth like you'll get the gold medal for this...?? 

Rp: leave her bhaisaab.   Y to waste our energy by talking to this stupid girl...

Laksh: ragini I hv Already told u that I don't love you then also.....  How much dis you fall ragini???  You are such a selfish girl.

Now sanskaar couldn't take it more..  He had have enough..  He was still supporting ragini who was crying like anything..
He shouts at top of his voice

Sanskaar: shut up just shut up..  Not a single word against her....

Every one are shocked by his reaction.
Laksh comes and hugs him.

Laksh: bhai tu thik hai I'm so happy...

Sanskaar: lucky baad mein...  ( he breaks the hug) 

Sanskaar: now if anyone speaks a word against her or tried to touch her then you'll be responsible for the consequences..

Dp: sanskaar wht are you saying..  You don't know anything that is happening here so stay out of it...

Sanskaar: oh I don't know....  I know everything mr. Dugaprasad maheshwari..

Now everybody is looking at him amazed at his reaction. Ragini came to her senses after hearing the scream 😱.
She holds sanskaar's hand to stop him.

Ragini ( whispers): no sanskaar you'll not say anything.

Sanskaar: y not ragini.. They hv not even thought abt u for even once but I hv thought..  I'll not let your name get blackened with the taunts of these people...