Chapter 15

Okay so first of all Thank you so much everyone for loving this ff so dearly!! 😘 😘 😘

N secondly ik I said that I'll update another part yesterday itself to @Akankshanna I guess...  I'm so sorry dear for not updating...  But today I'll definitely update two chapters.... Promise!!!!! 

Recap: sanskaar wants ragini to return to Kolkata...  Ragini's emotional break down.

Now lets continue...

Ragini is continuing walking...  Moving far from sanskaar..  Crying.....

Sanskaar: ginu...  Ginu stop.....

But Ragini doesn't listen n keep moving....

Sanskaar runs after her,  holds her hand and stops her.

Ragini looks at him all broken.

Sanskaar: ginu pls don't leave me...
Ragini: now wht happened???  Let me go sanskaar....
She said while crying and getting her hand free from his grip.

Sanskaar: ginu pls...  At least listen to me once...  I was really sad seeing u crying now and then bcoz of those ppl...  U were missing them...  I thought u will be happy with them..  They hv started realising that u were not wrong..  Papa told me...  They are slowly forgiving u.... They want u back ginu... It was all my fault...  My mistake that u r here away from ur family......  Thats y I wanted to give u happiness by sending u there.... I just wanted ur happiness ginu........

He cries..

Ragini: sansku my happiness is with u now.....  N I don't want to go to Kolkata again bcoz it will only hurt me n remind me of my wrong doings.....  Its possible that they all hv forgiven me but I'm not able to forgive myself........
Sanskaar: I'm sorry ginu....  If u don't wanna go then don't....  But pls dont leave me pls.....

He cries. Ragini is also hurt seeing him like that. She hugs him tightly.

Ragini: never sansku i'll never leave u...  I promise.... But u also promise that u'll never talk abt leaving me or sending me to Kolkata.. .
Sanskaar: I promise u ginu.....

He also hugs her tightly...  Both are crying...  Everyone is seeing their punar milan... And are happy for them.

After sometime they break the hug and look at each other.

Sanskaar: u hv forgiven me na ginu???
Ragini: umm let me think...  U hv made me cry a lot....  So u hv to do something special for me..........
Sanskaar: anything for u ginu...  Just tell me... No order me....
Ragini smiles.
Ragini: okay then first lets go for interview then you take me to the famous places of Delhi....
Sanskaar: done....

He hugs her....

Sanskaar: thank you ginu....
Ragini: no problem sansku!!!  Chalo now lets leave otherwise I'll get late....
Sanskaar: yeah come.....

They sit in the car and leave for his office.....

In car...

Ragini: sansku u said that u hv told dadi to send my certificates so hv they come???
Sanskaar: yeah..  Today morning only they came to my office...
Ragini: o cool...

They reach his office after sometime..

Ragini sits in the waiting area while sanskaar goes to his cabin and prays for her job.