63. Fam🤯

Heyyaaa guyss!!! 🤪🤪

Toh kaise hain aap log! 🧐🤪. ( I so wish you understand this 😋💁)

Chaliye shuru karte hain bina kisi DERIII ke!!!!!!!

SANGINI – A NEW BEGINNING! CHAPTER 63

Recap – ragsan argue

The episode starts with swara coming towards ragini. Ragini smiles awkwardly. Abhay and pooja also comes there, being protective about ragini. Swara smiles.

Swara : ragini? It seems you don’t trust me anymore. Everytime i want to talk to you someone or the other comes. Its okay if you don’t want me around you.

Ragini : no swara it’s nothing like that

Swara : so you don’t have any problem na if we talk alone?

Ragini nods her head and turns towards abhay and pooja.

Ragini : abhay .. poo you guys go i’ll join you later

Pooja : but di..

Swara : don’t worry... ummm... whats your name?? Haan pooja... i’m also her sister.. wont harm her okay??

Ragini assures them and then swara took her from there.

Pooja : abhay what has happened to her? It feels like she has hypnotised her... she’s not even thinking about bhai.. you saw na?

Abhay : i know poo... even i don’t understand.. we have to find sanskaar and talk to him about this matter.

They go to find sanskaar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Sanskaar comes to the pool side. He’s angry and sad. He throws the flower pot kept there and sat on the chair clutching his hair. He shouts.

< FB >
Dhadkan yeh kehti hai
Dil tere bin dhadke na
Ek tu hi yaar mera
Mujhko kya duniya se lena

( while dancing, sanskaar and ragini looks at each other but turns their eyes immediately. Swara smiles seeing this.
Uttara is happy dancing with abhay. She blushes. )

Tujhme raat meri tujhme din mere
Lamha ek jiyun na main toh bin tere
Hai tere sath safar
Jaana mujhe hai kidhar
Ke beet jaye tujhme ye umar

( now while everyone is dancing swara whispers something in sanskaar’s ears and he looks on shocked.

Swara : i know you are trying to keep ragini away from  me.. but don’t worry now i’ll not do anything. She’ll herself come with me to Kolkata leaving you behind....
He clutches her hand