Chapter Seventeen.

* Julian's P.O.V * 

"Langston boy I don't know what the fuck to do!" I shouted.

"Just calm down man, and let's think." He said, calmly.

"How the fuck am I supposed to calm down when I just fucking found out my ex bitch from three years ago was fucking pregnant and she waited three fucking years to tell me about my god damn daughter?" I asked.

"Aye look man, just take it easy don't get so worked up aight?" He said, trying to calm me down.

"Man I just don't know." I said.

"Have you told Mialana?" He asked.

"Hell no! You know yo fucking sister will kill me Langston!" I yelled.

"It's better to tell her then to keep it from her, cause whats done in the dark will eventually come to light." He said.

"Alright man, I'll tell her. But, I'll holla at you later." I said.

"Aight one." He said.

I hung up the phone and stuffed it into the pocket of my true religion jeans. I can't believe Veronica really hit me with this shit. Apparently I have a daughter named Ta'Reah Goins. She knows for a fact that it's mine, I mean I can't doubt her for the simple fact I used to raw dog Veronica all the time. She was my first love. I just didn't think I'll get a daughter out of it. I thought the pull out method worked but hey pre-cum I guess. I sat down on my bed and placed my head in my hands and sighed. I don't know how I'm gonna tell Mialana about it. I looked at the picture of Ta'Reah, she did have a smile like Marli's and eyes like mine, she even had my cheek bone structure. There was honestly no denying her. I just hope Mialana takes well. 

Hey, I Gotta Talk To You Ma. - Jules

Okay, After The Movie I'll Be There. - Miaaaa

Okay Love You. - Jules

Love You Too.- Miaaaa

I threw my phone onto the bed and laid back putting a face on my bed. I had did a muffled scream. Why must everything go wrong? Why now though man? Everything was going all good and now this shit happens. I felt my phone vibrate on the bed and I picked it up and seen it was Veronica calling me. "What's good?" I asked.

"I'm gonna need a favor from you Julian." She said.

"What's that?" I asked.

"I need you to watch Ta'Reah for a hot minute." She said.

"Okay, I'll be happy to. You done already made me miss 3 years of her life. But, how long you need me to watch her?" I asked.

"A couple months, maybe a year. I need her to be safe and what other place then with her father." She said.

"Aight man, meet me on the shaw." I said.

I hung up the phone and grabbed my keys to my Challenger. This will be a perfect way to tell Mialana about my daughter. I drove to Crenshaw and I sat in my car for 15 minutes untill I seen Veronica pull up. I saw her step out her car and grabbed her daughters things and walked to my car. I stepped out and looked down at Ta'Reah. "Hello." She said, flashing me a smile.

"Hello Young Lady." I said, smiling.

"Im Ta'Reah Sharday Goins. and I'm guessing you're Julian Alexander Goins." She said.

"Yep, that's me. You wanna come home with me?" I asked, laughing.

"Yeah." She said, smilling and nodding.

"Okay Ta'Reah make sure you call me everyday and facetime twice a week.Julian will let you." Veronica said.

"Okay mommy, bye I love you." Ta'Reah said.

I placed Ta'Reah in the backseat of my car and placed her things into my trunk. "So, what did you do to get yourself into trouble Veronica?" I asked.

"Well when you left I started hanging with these group of people who were into a lot of bad shit and I stopped hanging with then and now it came back up on me. I don't wanna get into details." She said.

"Well aight Veronica." I said.

I got into the car and placed the key into the ignition. I watched Veronica get into her car and pull off. I looked back at Ta'Reah and she smiled at me. "You wanna go get some ice cream?" I asked. She nodded her head and we drove to Dairy Queen. I ordered myself a large oreo blizzard and got Ta'Reah a small, since tat's what she wanted. I grabbed her hand and we sat down at one of the tables. "So Julian, if you're my daddy why didn't you coem around for three years?" She asked. Damn, for a three year old she knows how to talk. 

"Well honestly your mama didn't tell me about till me about you till last night. I would've been in your life from jump. But, hey we can make up for lost times right?" I asked, half smiling.

"Yeah sure. Do you have a girly friend?" She asked, smiling.

I nodded. "Yeah her name is Mialana." I said, blushing

"Why your cheeks turn red?" She asked, giggling.

"Oh no reason at all. You wanna meet Mialana?" I asked.

She nodded. "Of course." She said.

I nodded my head and we finished our ice cream, we threw our trash away and I grabbed her hand and we walked back to the car. 

* Mialana's P.O.V *

I wonder what did Julian have to talk to me about. I dropped Shaniya off at home and drove to Julian's place. I used the key he gave me and I unlocked the door and seen a little girl sitting on the couch and I seen Julian coem out of his room. "Hey baby." He said, giving me a kiss.

"Hey baby, who's the precious little girl?" I asked, taking a seat next to her. 

"I'm Ta'Reah Sharday Goins, you must be Mialana." The little girl said.

"Yeahare you julian's sister or something?" I asked.

"Nope, I'm his daughter." She said.

Those words made my blood boil. Daughter? He never told me he had a daughter. How could he keep this shit from me? "Julian I need a word with you." I said. He looked at me and we walked into the kitchen. "Okay, now look before you flip out on me just listen." He pleaded. I crossed my arms across my chest and waited for him to speak. "Okay yes Ta'Reah is my daughter and she's 3-" I cut him off. "Julian! She's 3 and you just now telling me about her!?" I yelled. 

"I just found out today Mia. Now lower your damn voice." He said, sternly.

I didn't say anything else. "Now, Veronica, her mother, needed me to watch her for a couple months maybe even a year. She got herself into some trouble a while ago and it caught up to her. I hope you understand." He said.

I  nodded my head and kissed his cheek. "I understand Julian, I got your back. I'll help you out." I said, flashing the promise ring he gave me.

"I love you Mia." He said.

"I love you too." I said.

We walked back into the living room and took a seat with Ta'Reah. We threw on some Spongebob for her and watched her and waited for heer to fall asleep. 

___________

I left yall hanging for a long time, I had major writers block. But, I hope y'all like this chapter.

Ta'Reah is in the MM & her mother is in the external link.

Sorry for any incorrections.

I want feedback.