Chapter Three .

* Mialana's P.O.V *

As soon as Julian & i got to History we took our seats and he pulled my desk next to his and started whispering in my ear.

You know you look beautiful right? He asked.

I started to blush extremely hard, I couldn't believe he was acting like this. My brother must've put him up to this like seriously. He looked at me and smiled. He rubbed my back softly and he kissed my cheek. I couldn't believe that this was happening right now.

Damn ma, be chill you don't want Mrs. Elliot catching us now do you? He asked.

No. I said.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and rubbed my hips. Mrs. Elliot got up and started teaching and shit, while I sat back and enjoyed everything Julian was doing. The bell finally rang and I walked to my locker and met up with Mi'Amor (picture on the side).

Hey bae. She said.

Hey baby. I said.

You ready for lunch? She asked.

Yeah, let's go. I siad.

We walked arm in arm and soon enough Julian caught up with us an he held onto my hand.

Damn baby is this a new boyfriend? Mi'Amor asked.

No, girl he's my BEST friend. I said.

Emphasis on best though. I laughed and we turned the corner and there I seen Jamal flirting with another girl.

Jamal! I yelled.

Oh hey bae. He said.

What are you doing? I asked.

Talking to this fine ass girl. He said.

I walked over to them and seen the girl he was talking to, damn she was beautiful no lie though. She's the type of girl who will make me have insecurity issues no lie. I felt tears in my eyes but I held them back. I walked away and broke down in Mi'Amor's arms and Julian rubbed my back.

It's gonna be okay baby. Mi'Amor said.

* Langston's P.O.V *

I was playing basketball and trust & believe I was busting ass. I heard my phone playing no ratchets I looked at the caller I.D and seen it was my sister Mia I answered with no hesitation.

Hello, beautiful sister. I said.

Hey Lang. She said.

I could hear her voice it sounded like she was crying her eyes out.

What's wrong Ma? I asked.

It's Jamal. She said.

His named had me tense up, I hated when she said his name cause I could tell he did something to her.

What about him? I asked.

He was flirting with another girl right in front of my face. She said.

Are YOU okay? I asked.

I'm fine, just hurt that's all. She said.

I'm gone find him. I said.

Do what you want I just don't want to see him. She said.

Okay. I said.

I hung up the phone and went back to playing ball, but all I could think about was that nigga hurting my sister.