Chapter Six .

* Mialana's P.O.V * 

As soon as I pulled away from Julian, I staretd to break down crying. He looked at me and pulled me into a big hug. 

Shh, baby it's gonna be okay. He said.

Julian, you don't know what it's like to be caught in between of two and you're a girl. I said.

Baby, it's gonna be okay. Trust & Believe me. He said.

I just don't know Julian. I just don't know if it could work that way, if you were me right now you would be feeling like this. To be abused and beaten by a boy you thought you loved, and then unexpectedly your brother's best friend comes into the picture and tries flirting with you. Knowing herbrother put him up to it. I said.

Baby, your brother didn't put me up to anything, I love you. I loved you ever since they brought you home, I even loved you when we shared that kiss in 8th grade. I couldn't get you out of my mind. You remeber those days where I would come over & mess with you a lot? He asked.

Yeah. I said.

I did that because I loved you. I loved everything about you, I loved messing with you. He said.

Really Julian? I asked.

Yes. He said.

He leaned in & kissed my lips softly, I enjoyed everything about this moment. 

So where does this put us Julian? I asked. 

I guess you're my baby now. He said.

I blushed at the comment he just said, he kissed me once more then we walked back into the lunchroom holding hands.