Chapter Ten.

* Mialana's P.O.V *

I was chilling with Julian watching Finding Nemo. He kept stealing kisses from me and I didn't like it. I pouted and he looked at me. "Baby, I'm sorry you want me to stop stealing kisses?" He asked. I nodded my head then I took it upon myself and stole a kiss he looked dumbfounded and he started cheesing. "Hey baby, you want to do something today?" Julian asked. I nodded my head.

But what are we gonna do? I asked.

We can go to the movies, the mall, out to eat, the carnival. He said.

Which one? I asked.

No need to choose, we're gonna do all of it today. He said.

Okay cool. I said.

Leggo baby. He said. 

He grabbed my hand and we walked towards his red and black Dodge Challenger. The first place we went was out to eat we hit up Roscoe's and ordered our usual. We talked, we laughed, and took some Instagram pictures. It was one cute Instagram picture Julian of us smiling like idiots and making funny faces. He mentioned me in and it read: "With the bae @_MiaLeah" I blused at the caption and soon enough the comments were blowing up some of them were positive comments and some negative comments. 

@__Leah: OMG @therealjuliann she is really pretty. She's a keeper.

@_BrandyCandy: She look like a ratchet hoe.

@pr_langston: Look at my wittle sister. & I know yo ass ain't talking @_BrandyCandy calling somebody else ratchet but look at yo name thou!

@_MiaLeah: Lmfaoo @pr_langston it don't matter she jus mad that I got the prize and she don't. 

We took another picture but this time it was a picture of us kissing. I swear I loved him he looked at me and smiled, we got done eating and we headed towards the mall. We went to footlocker and got some matching Jay's and some matching Trues you know cute shit like that. We even got matching Mickey Mouse crew necks. I laughed as we walked out the mall wearing the same thing. 

* DayDay's P.O.V *

I was with Shaniya on the couching having a full blown make out session, I've been with this girl for 3 months and I love everyday of it. In case you're wondering no I haven't told my best friend Mialana because I wanted to keep our relationship a secret becuase I ain't want everyone in our businnes you know? 

Day, when are we gonna tell my best friend Mia? Shaniya asked.

When the time is right. She's going through a lot and I don't want another thing to bother her I just want her to enjoy herself with Julian. I said.

Ugh Fine! I just don't think it's right if I keep a secret from my bestie though. She said.

Me either but it's for the best. I said.

I leaned in and kissed her once more.

* Julian's P.O.V  * 

I was having the time of my life with Mia, I have to break the news to her though. I can't tell her the last minute she needs to know now. I mean we don't leave for tour in like 4 more months so I have time. We were on the Ferris Wheel and she looked so happy I'm glad she's away from Jamal. He wasn't good for her he just hurted her constantly and I just wanted to beat his ass for that. I turned Mia towards me and kissed her. "Mia, I got to tell you something." I said.

What is it? Sheasked.

Your brother, Day, and I have to leave for tour in like 4 more moths. I thought it would be best that I told you now instead of the last minute. I said.

Oh cool. Have fun without me. She said.

Baby, don't say it like that I would take you if I could but you know I can't. I said.

I understand. She said.

Now give me a kiss so I know it's real. I said.

She smiled and gave me a kiss, she may be smiling now but I know what it's gonna be like once we leave from here. And I knew exaclty what was gonna happen because it did, she gave me the silent treatment all the way home. "Mia, talk to me. I know you're upset I mean I am too I don't want to leave you but I have to." I said. She didn't say a word, I sighed and pulled over and stopped the car."What are you doing?" She asked. I cupped her face and leaned in and kissed her passionately for at least 15 minutes. She has no idea how much I love her ass.