Chapter Twelve.

* Julian's P.O.V *

"This tour bus is so fucking boring baby." I said to Mia as we were FaceTiming.

I know baby. It ain't so much fun back here anyway. She said.

I want to come home to you. I said.

And, I want you to come home. But, remember I'll be holding shit down for you while you on the road with the guys. She said while laughing.

I miss those laughs. I said.

I'm sure if they have feelings they would miss you too. She said.

Baby! I whined.

Haha, yes bae. She said.

I miss you. I said.

I miss you too Julian. She said.

Alright now give me kiss. I said.

She blew me a kiss and I blew one back. I really miss that chica. "Alright baby, I'm gonna go to bed. I love you." I said.

I love you too bae. She said.

I hung up and placed my phone on the charger and laid down. To only be woken up by Langston. "Aye get up man, the fans want a ustream." He said. I groaned and got out of bed. I didn't feel like doing this but I couldn't let the fans down. I stepped into the living room part of the bus and sat down next to Langston. "It's time for the ustream!" Tool shouted.

What's up everyone! We shouted.

Soon enough the comments and shit were strolling in it was one in particular that really caught my eye.

OGLisha234": Julian, do you have a girlfriend if not will you marry me?

"I'm sorry OGLisha234 but I do have a girlfriend and she's so fucking amazing, but I love you still though." I said.

The boys laughed and continued answering questions as for me I wanted to sleep. "I'll see y'all niggas in the A.M. bye fans.." I said. I got up and walked to the back and plopped onto my bunk. A nigga was tired and I had a big day ahead of me. But, I swear I couldn't get Mialana out of my mind. I really need her. I can't wait until these 3 months pass.

* Mialana's P.O.V *

I just got done watching the boys ustream. I can't believe Julian claimed me to his fans. I mean he just said it with no hesitation. That's the main reason why I love him. My phone started ringing, I looked at the caller I.D. and seen it was Jamal. No lie, me and him were kind of like friends, i wouldn't say best friends or enemies. We felt that it would be best if we put our differences behind us and just start fresh. I picked up my phone and answered it.

Hey Mia. He said.

Hey Mally Mal. I said.

What you doing today? He asked.

Nothing I guess, why what's popping? I asked.

I was thinking maybe we could chill today. You know go to the mall and shit. He said.

Sure, that sounds cool. I said.

Alrigth cool. I'll be over there in an hour. He said.

Alright, you better not be up to some slick stuff. I said while laughing.

Naw, I'm not. He said.

Well alright let me get dressed. I said.

Okay bye. He said.

Bye. I said.

I hung up the phone and walked into the bathroom and did my daily hygiene treatment changing into a Dope Clothes Over Hoes crewneck, Lexanne Lace Insert Jeans, some Report Daytona boots, a Dimepiece Oh Shit beanie, some Gold Chains, my Gucci Belt, and I placed on my Haters Gonna Hate iPhone case. To top it off I sprayed myself down with some AXE.. (Outfit In External Link, If You Want To See.) I heard Jamal's horn honk. I walked downstairs kissed my mom and my little sister good bye and headed out the door.

I got inside his car and he gave me a hug. Of course I hugged back I'm not gonna be rude. "Hey Mia." He said.

Hey Jamal. I said.

So, what store you want to hit up? He asked.

Umm. Footlocker. I said.

Okay cool. He said.

We got to the mall and walked inside Footlocker. I saw some KD's (Picture On The Side.) I wanted. I swear I had the money to buy them. "Dawg, the KD's crispy as fuck." Jamal said.

Hell yeah. I have enough money to buy them but I don't think they'll look right on me. I said.

Girl, out of our relationship you had nothing but crispy ass shoe game. I see your closet and I swear every shoe you had look right on you what makes these different? Jamal asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I mean I was the type of chick to wear Jordan's all the time." I said.

Just try them on and see if you like them. He said.

I grabbed the shoes and tried them on and walked around. I did love the feeling. I decided I was gonna buy them. I asked for my size and they brought me the sheos and I walked towards the front with Jamal. I paid for the shoes and walked out the store with them. "So, where else you wanna go?" Jamal asked.

Can we get something to eat? A bish starving like marvin. I said while chuckling.

He laughed. "Sure, what you want?" He asked.

Umm, Subway. I said.

Alright let's go. He said.

We walked to Subway and I ordered a 5 dollar foot long, with Iltalian bread, steak and cheese, with swiss cheese, green jalapenos peppers, and mayonaise. I know for a girl I sure do eat a lot it's not my fault I hung with Langston too much. We took our seats and began eating. Me and Jamal were talking it felt good to be friends with him. Like seriously. I didn't know if he changed though and to be honest I really didin't give two fucks. I already have mines.