Chapter 6

Hope's POV

"Wait, what?!" Josie yells shocked "How?" Freya asks even louder than Josie "He's a hybrid" Everyone looks at me shocked " You made more hybrids?" Freya says with a hint of disappointment in her voice "No, it was one of the ones I made to get Aunt Rebecca's body for the Hollow's magic"I look everywhere but at their faces "Ok well this is a problem, if he escaped he might come after the school or Hope again" Alaric says.

Josie stars to panic "Well what do we do? D-Do we do a locator spell or-or go back to that base?! I-I mean what if he-" I cut her off by putting my hand on hers in attempt to calm her down, she's breathing heavily but stops rambling. I completely ignore Freya's smirk in the corner of my eyes and just look at Josie "It's going to be ok Jo, I don't know how but it's going to be ok"

Josie's POV

Hope puts her hand on mine and I suddenly feel a lot calmer, she starts saying it's going to be ok but all I can focus on is her soft hand on mine. Her hand is a bit bigger than mine so it covers my entire hand. My thoughts get cut off when my dad starts talking again.

"Well I can't rule out anything yet so let's just take this day by day and try to find him. We also have to start planing Landon's funeral." With he mention of Landon, Hope immediately tenses up, my dad notices but continues talking "Ok well I'm going to get going on that, because of the traumatic events that you've been through you're both excused from classes for the next couple days" he looks at Freya and she gets up and starts walking towards the door before she leaves she takes one more look at me then Hope then me again and smiles. I look back at Hope and she look like she could cry.

Hope's POV

As soon as Dr. Saltzman mentions Landon I tense up. I wasn't there for him, in the reason he died, he counted on me to "Superwoman in and save the day like I always do" but I didn't feel tears welding up in my eyes. Josie immediately notices "Hey, hey what's wrong?" She looks at me with those big brown eyes and I swear I could melt in them, Wait what am I thinking? " Nothing it's just Landon" when I say his name she looks a little sad "Oh um, yeah I'm sorry how are you doing. Sorry stupid question you just got kidnapped" I can tell she's a little embarrassed " I'm going to be ok Josie but I have to take I shower I'm covered in blood" I stand up and start heading to the bathroom "you can stay if you want we could watch a movie" I honestly just don't want her to go " Yeah sure" she immediately looks happier. I step in the shower but I can't get one person off my mind. Josie. What am I feeling? I mean I couldn't like Josie, I'm strait. Right?