Chapter 3

Josie's POV
Hopes aunt, Freya had just arrived at the school to help us look for Hope. "Hello Mrs.Mikaelson" I say.

"Oh you can call me Freya"

"Ok Freya, Do you have anything that can help us with finding Hope because locator spells aren't working", I say hoping she does.

"Well you guys are probably using regular locator spells right?"

"Yes" my dad says.

"Well I have an ancient locator spell that I can use" she says pulling stuff out of her bag.

She starts chanting a spell and Hopes blood that she put on a map starts moving to a place in West Virginia.

"There" Freya says pointing to a place on a map.

"That's not a very specific area" my dad says.

"It's as close as we're going to get because she is cloaked."

"Ok then" I say .

"Let's go get her"

Hope's POV
I wake up to a sudden jab in my stomach, I look down and see a stake.

"Hello there" the man said

I groan then said "please let me go."

"Now why would I do that, you completely ruined my life and thought nothing of it for your own selfish gain, I mean you probably never even thought about me since! Now I can't have kid or a normal life and it's all because of you!"

"I'm so sorry" I say completely sincere.

I didn't realize creating hybrids would have such an effect on people, I guess I just never thought of it. Another jolt of pain interrupted my thoughts,then I realized the stakes were coming from some machine.

"Oh that" the man said "that's a little device I have to constantly shoot you with stakes. But don't worry it won't hit your heart, so you can feel every ounce of pain" he said chuckling while walking away.

Another stake flew into my shoulder which made me groan. Ugh this is going to suck.

Josie's POV

Me, Lizzie, Freya, and my dad all got into my dads van. "It's a 1 hour drive" my dad said , "but we don't have a clear location of her so we are going to have to search around in the woods that Freya's spell marked".

As we started to drive I got lost in my thoughts, what is Hope going through, is she in pain? I think Lizzie saw the look on my face because she said that it was going to be alright and that Hope wasn't in any pain, but how could I be sure. I mean her family does have a lot of powerful enemys, I mean what if she was dead!? NO! I cannot think like that, Hope is fine,Hope is fine. I repeated that in my head as I dozed off to sleep.