Chapter 5

Josie's POV

When I ran down the stairs I saw Hope tied up, unconscious, covered in blood and arrows. I just started screaming and My dad and Freya ran down stairs.

Freya's POV

After me and Alaric found Hope we brought her to the car and stared heading towards the school waiting for her to wake up. Josie sat in the very back of the van with Hope's head in her lap while quietly crying to herself.

My heart broke as I watched them, I could tell Josie had feelings for my niece but I didn't say anything. I just watched as Josie fell asleep with Hope on her lap.

Josie's POV

I woke up to my dad saying we're at the school, I look down to see Hope sleeping peacefully on my lap, even covered in dried blood she looked beautiful. My thoughts got interrupted by Freya calling my name, I got me and Hope out of the car and Freya used a spell to clean her up and get her into her room.

My dad and Lizzie brought that guy to the werewolf dungeon, while me and Freya day by Hope's bed and wait for her to wake up. About 15 minutes later she suddenly woke up gasping for air.

Hope's POV

I wake up gasping for air as I look around the room panicking. I see my Aunt Freya and Josie sitting next to me.

"Hope, Hope it's ok" Josie says with the sweetest voice that calms me down.

"Wait wh- how did I get here? What happened?"

"We did a locator spell then found you and brought you here" Freya said "But it's ok we got the guy who kidnaped you, he's down in a werewolf dungeon right now. Alaric is staking him and is going to burry the body."

When she says that my heart drops, " Wait staking him?! He's a hybri-" I get cut off by Dr.Slatzman bursting through the door.

"He escaped!"