Chapter 19

Chapter 19.

A Month Later.

" So everyones talking about this film with will smith and his son Jaden smith, Do you really think it's going to be hot? " The black man on the morning show asked.

" I Don't know, We just have to wait Until June 13th to find out, Which is 4 months away " The blonde woman laughed. " But anything you'll expect from Will Smith will be hot. " She smiled. 

" and what about his so- " The black man was cut off because I turned the tv off. I continued to eat my cereal.

 I couldnt bare listening to that. Me and jaden were done, We hadn't talk since He hung the skype chat up on me. Willow doesnt want to take sides in our matter, So shes just neutral.

Willow was back in calabases with me. She came back 3 weeks ago, Now I am less lonely. I really don't want to end me and willow's friendship over Jaden. He's just so selfish and Unconsiderate, When ever I talk about him now I get heated real fast.

To make matters worst Jaden came back, yesterday. Yes, Jaden is in Calabases as we speak. I don't want to be in the same City as him, It's that serious. It's because he lied and said he doesnt know anything about that picture, What a liar. How can you not know about it if you are lip locked with Stella on the couch.

Calm down Erin, I repeated to myself. 

" Erin, lets go " My mom yelled while running down the stairs, Her shoe's tapping sound was annoying. 

" Okay " I said coming off the stool and putting my plate in the sink. I was driving my mom to work today, So I was excited. No more her driving me around It's the other way around.

*

*

*

" Willow " I yelled trying to get her attention. She looked to see where the voice came from, when she saw me smiled. I began to walk over to her locker where she stood.

" Hey, well aren't you looking extra cute today " She smiled.

I had to admitt I was. I was wearing a loose white see-through shirt that had gold studs on the collar, I wore a black bandeau underneath - A teal skinny leg jeans with Teal & Gold flats.

" Really? " I asked.

" Yep, Is it for anyone special? " Willow smirked.

" Um, Who would that be? " I questioned.

" You know " She smiled, nudging me. I rolled my eyes knowing who she was now talking about, She really only did this to get under my skin.

" He coming back to school for a month then he- " She started but I interupted her

" What? " I stopped her mid sentence. " It's bad that he's coming back, but for a month? " I yelled alittle. " Kill me now " I added.

She laughed. " It's going to be worst now " She giggled

" Why? " I asked.

She pointed then I turned around to see Jaden entering the school, lauging with his old friends.

" Ughh " I sighed.

All the boys stopped at Jaden's locker, right at the beginning of the hall. They were so loud, it's like they taught they owned the halls -- Oh wait they do.

" Hey Ladiess " Justice said walking toward us. This is a great opputunity to make Jaden jealous - Or at least let him see what he's missing.

" Hey " Me and willow said in unison.