Chapter 23

Chapter 23

I looked into the long lenght mirror. I examined myself and the Thigh lenght black dress I wore. IThedress fit my body perfectly, it was like it was made for me. The dress has straps criss-crossing at the back and a portion of my back was out.

Willow and I brought my dress today at Forever 21. We shopped for 5 hours straight until we finally found the perfect dress. After all of willows constant nagging and begging for to come with her to the party I gave in. She even asked my mom in advance if I could go and se said Yes. So there was no excuse for me to not go.  

My makeup looked natural. I used alittle pink blush to bring my cheeks out, and a light pink stained my lips. I used black mascara to bring out my brown eyes. I wore a high bun on the top of my head that was in the shape of a flower. My mother constructed it after she begged me to do my hair. It wasnt a bad idea seeing that my hair looks good.

I wore cute little black wedges on my feet that had bows on them. My mom got me them a couple months back when went out shopping with her friend. She thought I would like it and she was absolutely right. This is the first time am wearing them so their straight out of the box.

" Erin " My mother shouted from the bottom of the stairs and snapped me out of my daze.  " Yes " I shouted back at her moving towards the door and opening it. " Are you ready? " She asked walking up the stairs. 

She stopped in her tracks when she saw me. She just stared with wide eyes and a open mouth.

" What? " I asked concerned. A smile appeared on her face when she said " You look beautiful ". You walked up me and hugged me. " You look so grown " I said pulling out of the hug. " Mom, I'll always be your baby " I smiled at her. 

She smiled then brushed a fallen strand of my hair with her hands. " Okay so I was wondering if you  were going to eat before you go " She spoke bringing us both back into reality. " No, I ate a sandwich earlier and i'll eat at the party. " I told her.  " Well okay " She said unsettled, while leaving.

This party might be the last chance I could get to be with Jaden again. I really miss him so much and I just need him back in my life. I can't go another day without him . I've had to much sleepless nights just thinking him and all the good and bad times we had together.

We made a bond from the very begin.

You've been my homie and my best friend.

Imma be there for you till the very end.

No matter what, No matter what. 

I Love Him .

---

OKAYYYYY so theres gonna be two moree chapters and thats all.. The next one will be about Jaden.

Yess I know this is short, but I just wanted you to hear what Erin had to say.. This is just a filter chapter.

SHOUTOUT TO : LetsMakeItDotOrg << Thats Her IG name so Follow Her. :) She talk to me on kik so I had to shout her out. 

Follow my:

TWITTER: @LoveYouJaden

IG: ErinMSFTS

KIK: LoveYouJaden

THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR VOTING AND FANNING! I HAVE 660 VOTES && 158 !! :))

So thanks. Byee..

- JADENOWNS