Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Erin

Oh, My. I Really Just Need To Ignore Him, But How Could I His Kisses Were So Soft. Dont Give In Erin. I Closed My Eyes And Started Biting My Bottom Lip In Pleasure. Why Is He Doing This To Me? When He Kissed Me On My Lips That's When I Gave In & Just Let Him Take Control.

His Hands Began To Roam All Over My Body, If I Said I Didn't Like That I Was Lying. He Placed His Hand On My Waist, Raising My Shirt A Inch Every Minute Passed. He Rubbed My Stomach With His Gentle Hands, While Still In Deep Lip Lock With Me.

As He Was About To Lift My Shirt Over My Head There Was A Knock On The Door. I Quickly Got From Under Jaden & Ran To The Bathroom. I Pulled On A Baggy Sweatpants With A T-shirt. When He Finally Opened The Door The Woman Who Was Shorter Than Jaden & Resembled Willow Entered.

                       " Hey Baby " She Smiled.

Jaden Rolled His Eyes Alittle. " Hey Mom " He Said Going Over To Hug Her.

She Accepted The Hug. " Mm, Is Someone Here? " She Said Looking Over To See The Bags.

Jaden Nodded, While Smiling. " Erin " He Called Out For Me.

Dang Now Am Going To Have To Go Out There, I Have Never Met Any One His Parents Before. So This Is It. I Walked Out Slowly, As Each Of The Two Pairs Of Eyes Stayed On Me.

" Hi " I Said While Arkwardly Waving.

" Mom, This Is Erin, My Girlfriend " He Said Walking Over To Me.

She Smiled At Me Warmly, Then Pulled Me Into A Hug. She Smelled Like Coconuts.

" Hi, Am Jada " She Said Pulling Out Of The Hug. " Your Not Staying Here In Jaden's Room Right? " She Asked.

When I Was About To Say Yeah, Jaden Cutted Me Off.

" No, Her And Willow Is Having A Sleepover. " He Lied.

" Oh, Okay Good. I Dont Need Any grandbabies " She Mumbled. " Jaden Did You Tell Her Your Going To - " She Was Stoped By Jaden Sceaming Her Name.

I Laughed. " Where's Jaden Going? "  

Jaden Looked At His Mom Mad. She Probably Wasnt Suppose To Say Anything?

" Well, Am Going To Have To Go, Catch My Flight See You Next Week, Love You " She Said Leaving.

" What Was She Talking Bout? " I Turned To Jaden & Folded My Arms Over My Chest.

" Um, N-Nothing " He Mumbled Sitting Down On The Bed.

" Where Are You Going? " I Asked Again. " A Country, Church? What? " I Questioned Laughing.

" Am Going Out Of The Country " He Told Me.

" For A Day? Week? What? " I Asked.

" .... Three Months. " He Mumbled.

" What? Did You Just Say Three Months? " I Yelled. " What The Hell Jaden " I Continued Shouting.

" Calm Down Erin " He Told Me Quietly While Coming In the Front Of Me.

" Jaden Just Explain This To Me " I Told Him After Sitting On His Bed.

(Pretend Jaden Has NEVER Done A Movie/Show)

"My Mom & Dad Want Me To Get Into Acting, So Now Am Going to be In A Movie With My Dad. We're Shooting In Costa Rica Next Month." He Said .