Wrath: K and [REDACTED]

Start from the beginning

WOAH!!!!"

Alex and the others than fell down face first to the ground, as the shaking began to become even worse than ever before. They than turned around, and see that 30 feet away, there was a crack in the ground, which extended to where one of the tendrils holding the entity is at.

The earthquake are getting more worse than before, as the tendrils holding the large statue-like entity has suddenly snapped. 4812-E than starts going to where the giant insectoid entity is going to. Alex, having finally enough, than began to stand onto the ground, and than, he feels like the eruption is not happening to him. The same thing goes with James, who also began to stand up from the ground.

"Okay, this is very strange. The giant statue was heading towards that place. Why's it going to the direction of the strange helicopters?"

James spoke out. Alex turned around, and spoke out.

"Those aren't just copters. This is the Global Occult Initiative. they are an organization bent on killing anything anomalous. In other words, it is us they want to kill."

James snarled, as he spoke out.

"Really? Well let's fuck em up!"

Alex nodded, and spoke out.

"Everyone, it's time we fly to the G.O.C helicopter that has landed."

It was very difficult to concentrate on, due to the sheer magnitude of the Earthquakes, but after a little bit of struggling, Rex activates the Boogie Packs, and grabbed onto Circe, Jaime made his wings, and thrusters, as he grabbed onto Scorn, and Cyborg began to take flight, as he grabbed onto Toxin quickly. Kaede than used her vectors to prevent herself from falling into the crack underneath forming, and used her real hand to go onto Cyborg's hand as well.

Alex and James began to jump, before Jaime took James' hand, and Alex took Rex's Hand so they'll arrive faster.

The group looks down, and saw that cracks are starting to form in the ground. It seems the entity from France is about to erupt from the ground, and the G.O.C must have done something to set the entity off.

"I swear, if the G.O.C did something to make a situation like this, than I'll make sure that the members responsible will pay for possibly putting the Earth in danger."

Alex snarled, as they continue to fly towards the G.O.C.

When the group beat both 4812 entities to the G.O.C chopper, they found out that they have a cage of some sort, and when Alex used his thermal vision...

"There's someone in the cage. But I can't make out what the entity inside looks like."

Alex said to the group. James than stood up, and spoke out.

"Than let's start killing those sons of bitches!!"

He than jumped on the air, and formed his Hammerfists. He than aimed down, and charged to the ground fast.

The G.O.C than looked up, and shouted out.

"SCP-6000 entity detected!! Get ready for battle!!!"

James, however, roars.

"RAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!"

He than hit the ground, and caused spikes to appear out of the ground around him, piercing many G.O.C soldiers.

Alex and Rex facepalmed, as Cyborg spoke out.

"Is he really gonna he going all out like this to them?"

Alex turned and spoke out.

"Most likely, he will Victor."

Alex sighed, before forming his own blade.