The ride was going so quietly that I almost felt I will get sleep in his car. But to my shock, he played music. My ears got filled with,

What would I do without your smart mouth?
Drawing me in, and you kicking me out

Oops! Music, that's too romantic! Not matching him at all. I stared at him sideways.

"Don't look at me like that. If want to say anything spit out."

Does he owe any third eye secretly on the side of his head?

"I'm not staring. But you don't need to play a song if you don't like it."

He instantly turned towards me.

"And why do you think so? Don't think everyone is as boring as you who doesn't love music?"

"Who told you that I don't love music?"

"Same question I wanna ask you."

"Music is ok. But romantic music doesn't go with you."

"You have no idea what can go with me. So, stop assuming like idiots."

I was so irritated at this comment. Idiot! Huh!

"I'm not an idiot. I still have doubts about how come such a romantic song matches the taste of an unromantic person like you."

"Unromantic!" He chuckled.

"How are you so sure about that? You shouldn't have known that."

Suddenly he moved close to me making my heart beating so fast.

"My wife or girlfriend can say that properly when I will show them how much romantic I can be. But if you want I can show you all.."

"Sirrr... We may have an accident." I gulped at this sudden closeness.

He turned towards the road to my relief. Sometimes he really behaves so awkwardly.

I looked outside the car and a fresh air kissed all over my face making me forget everything. The cool breeze started seducing my hair with its soft touch.

Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you.....

Third man's p.o.v.

The wind is so lucky, it can touch her so closely, cherries her adores her. No prohibition, no third wheel in between them.

Jealous! Of the wind!

He smiled in his mind. He started stealing glances at her.

"Ok, I think I have reached your house. Now tell me where should I drive from here."

She came out of her thoughts.

"Sir, I can go on myself from here. It's just 10 minutes on a walk. You don't need to worry. Thank you."

She was about to get out of the car.

"I will not return to loot your house if you tell me the proper address."

She stopped.

"No Sir. It's not like that. Fine, I am directing."

And they reached her place.

"Should I invite him for coffee? But he was in a hurry. He has to leave for the business trip tomorrow." She said in her mind.

"Isn't she gonna ask me for a coffee? But that's a bad manner. She is my employee so it's my duty to learn her. But if I ask myself it will seem like I can't even afford a mere coffee myself."

"Sir"

"Ms Roy"

Both of them started together.

"Ok, Ladies first."

"Would you mind having a coffee at my house? And Dadi will also be happy to see you. It won't take much time. Please."

"Ok."

Thank God she asked. He said in his mind.

Both of them entered the apartment. As they reached the floor Ananya pressed the calling bell. But the door didn't open. She pressed once again.

"What happened? Why Dadi is not opening the door?"
She wrinkled her eyebrows in tension.

"Maybe she is sleeping. Don't you have an extra key?"

"Yeah, I have. You are right. She might be sleeping."

She unlocked the door and entered the flat.

"Sir, please have a sit. I'm bringing the coffee."

"Ok."

She made her way first to the bedroom in search of her Dadi. But she was not there. She checked the bathroom and then she went to the kitchen.

"Dadiii!!" Ananya yelled.

Arjun hurried following her voice. And the view in front of him led his throat go dry.

Hope you all are safe in this pandemic situation. So, here is the update. Please vote share and give your valuable feedback☺️.