Chapter 17

"What's the matter, Arjun? Radhe kaka told me that you haven't taken your dinner properly today and also haven't gone to meet your friends?"

"Arjun, I'm asking you something?"
Dinesh caught the ball which was becoming the victim of Arjun's frustration for the last 15 minutes as he is constantly throwing it to the wall and catching it.

"I don't think this can solve the problem."

"There is no problem." Arjun stood up from the sofa.

"I don't think so. Then why didn't you go to hang out with your friends?"

"Who told you? Shriya?"

"She called me. She was concerned for you. You were not even answering her calls."

Arjun kept silent.

"Come on, now tell me, how much are you going to make me pamper you?" He patted his son's back.

"Dad please, leave me alone."

Arjun saw his father's eyes which seemed to be hurt. Dinesh stood up to go. Arjun held his hands.

"Dad, please sit it's just... "

"Stop hesitating and tell."

"Ok... actually today I despised an employee unnecessarily too much I think."

Dinesh raised his eyebrows at this.

"Since when have you started feeling so bad over scolding your employees? Isn't it normal for you?"

"What? What do you mean by 'normal' for me?" Arjun glared at his father.

"No, I have heard that the MD of DRS Empires is so strict and moody. One mistake and straight dismiss."

"Oh yeah, can you remember from where you heard that?"

"Umm.. there are talks in the town about him. And as a resident of this town, it came to my ears also."

"I can't believe Avinash discussed this too with you. I don't ever scold or shout over anyone until they made a mistake that can cause harm to my work."

"Then what's different about today that's bothering you too much that missed hanging out with your friends, even though you didn't take dinner properly? Hmm, I can smell..umm... something fishy."

"I think I reacted too much."

"If this bothers you too much then for some time keep your bossy ego aside and make an apology to that person and end it."

"Apology?"

"Yeah, just say that you have no intention to hurt her or him, actually your concern for your work caused you to overreact too much. But in future, you really hope to have good cooperation between you too. And you know as a successful business I have to understand that in every field cooperation is a must. When you have a good cooperative relationship with your employees no one can stop you. You will grow definitely."

Arjun hugged his father.

"Arrey, what happened?"

He broke the hug.

"Dad, you are the best you know. How easily you solve my every problem. Thank you so much."

"My pleasure, sir," Dinesh replied to his son in a dramatic way.

"Then, then should I call her now and apologize?"

"Arjun, now this also I have to tell you. Ask her when you wish or tomorrow at the office."

"Ok."

"And yeah, spend some time with your friends also. In this busy lifestyle, we often forget our loved ones and when become alone in life we don't even realize it. I don't want that for you. Meet them often you will feel good. I'm going now. I need a night of sleep. Bye good night. "