•11•

My heart was plummeting off my chest. I could hear every beat ringing in my ears. I've felt fear before but the sight of a fuming Tyson with a ruthless smirk, staring down at me after busting my nose, is a whole different type of fear.

It's not like he hasn't hit me before. I've got way worse beatings from them but he's never done it in front of other people.

Forget other people. He did it in front of the whole school.

The whole academy stood on a standstill. People were even scared to breathe. Nobody knew what to expect next and nobody moved an inch.

One thing I've learned about Tyson is that ones he's riled up, nobody can stop him.

Or so I thought.

Levi came surfing through the crowd of students and pushed Tyson to the ground.

The whole academy erupted in gasps again. Mine included. I knew he felt bad about bullying me but not "push Tyson to the ground for punching me" bad.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING! HAVEN'T YOU HAD ENOUGH? YOU ASSHOLE!" Levi screams at the top of his lungs. Tyson pushes Levi off of him and gets on top of him, so that now Levi is struggling at the bottom. Tyson clenched his neck and pushed his face close to Levi.

"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! YOU STARTED THIS. IF ONLY YO- YOUUU..." Tyson trails off, his voice shaking. Levi didn't even care about the change in his voice and punched him right on the face. He gets up and pulls Tyson along with him.

"I KNOW IT'S MY FAULT! I STARTED THIS SO I'LL END IT! AND FOR THAT TO HAPPEN, YOU NEED TO BACK OFF!" Levi yells, his eyes filling up with unshed tears. Tyson regains his posture and swinged back his arm to punch Levi but he ducked and jab him in the stomach instead. They go at each other, one after the other and the whole school stared in stunned silence.

I'm still on the floor, bleeding from the nose from Tysons's punch. My mind is screaming in confusion. I don't have the mental capacity to register anything that's happening due to the shock of the situation, so I just stare at them like everyone else.

What does he mean by Levi started it? What was Tyson gonna say? The questions keep coming but I push it back and just stare at my two biggest bullies fighting to death. Both of them are a bleeding mess. Physically Tyson is way stronger than Levi and it shows. Levi looks like he'll break down any moment, but Tyson keeps hitting him without a gap.

"It's all because of you," Tyson says and sheds a tear. "If you hadn't come in my life, none of this would've happened." Tyson push Levi to the floor and holds him up by the hair. "You made me into a monster, Levi." Tyson says his name with such venom it made me shudder. He drops Levi onto the ground and stands up. He looks at me with his murderous gaze and coils back in disgust.

"I can't believe we went through all of that because of this disgusting piece of shit. You turned my life upside down, Frankie. And I'm gonna make you pay."

I start tearing up with terror. None of this makes sense to me. I just want to go home and lay in bed. Why is this happening to me? What did I do to deserve this?

"No." Levi stands up from the ground and grabs Tyson's wrist. "She did nothing." He twists Tyson's wrist and pin him to the ground. "You made your own life upside down. You became a monster by YOUR OWN DAMN CHOICE, TYSON. " Levi screams and lands an unexpected punch at Tyson. Tyson gets even more pissed after he regains his composure and takes a hold of Levi's collar.

"All I wanted was.. Bo- Both of us to be happy," Tyson says with a drop of tear streaming down his face.

"I know, Tyson. We were young and stupid. We made a mistake, I just want to fix that." Levi says, hanging lifelessly while Tyson held on to his collar. All fight in him had vanished the moment he saw Tyson's tears.

"No." Tyson wipes away his tear. "NO NOOOO," He push Levi away, causing him to fall on the ground. He takes a step back and start pulling his hair. "YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING. YOU NEVER KNEW. THAT'S WHY WE'RE LIKE THIS NOW. YOU AND YOUR OBLIVIOUS PEABRAIN NEVER UNDERSTOOD." Tyson screams and bends down to the ground. "None of this would've happened only if you knew."

Knew what? Complete your sentences dude.

As you can see, I've regained my composure and I'm back to my sarcastic self. But I still can't decipher what's going on in front of me. What happened between them? Am I somehow responsible?

No there's no way. I was just an innocent new girl until they decided to turn my life into hell. There's no way I'm going to blame myself.

"TYSON!" The principal swerves through the crowd and stops at the sight in front of him. Behold his one and only son is bloody and kneeling on the ground while his long time bestfriend is barely standing up with blood all over him. "WHA- I..." He was speechless. He couldn't register the scene just like the rest of us. He decided not to say anything. His face morphing into the perfect poker face. He turns to the scared teachers, that were hiding in the corner and says something. They all start running, suddenly and start dismissing the crowd of students.

It takes a while but soon the only ones left in the hallway were Tyson, Levi, The principal, Seth, Ivana, Brea and me. I don't even know why I was there but I was too tired to move. The principal moved closer to me and glared.

"I don't know what happened here but I definitely know you have something to do with it, Frankie." He says and glares even harder.

"She has nothing to do with it. We started it." A meek voice from the ground, said boldly.

"Levi, shut up before I expel you from this school." Mr. Harrison moves towards Tyson and takes a hold of his face. "Look what you've done to my son. And you!" He looks at the others who were standing in the corner, scared and confused. "What the hell were you doing, watching them fight? Why didn't you stop them, you brats?"

"We didn't know what to do..." Brea says, looking at the ground ashamed.

"Sir, you know him better than we do. Once he's riled up, nobody can stop him." Seth, suddenly puts up his good boy act to talk to the principal.

"Just shut up! all of you. I'm done, this has gone too far. Brea go help Tyson clean up and Ivana go help Levi." He says, angrier than ever and then he switches his glare to me. "And you! Come with me." And with that he walks off to his room and we're all left in an awkward silence. Nobody dares to speak a word, and do what they were told. I, too, get up and start to walk to his office but someone stops me from behind. I turn around to look at a bloody Levi.

"I'm coming with you."

"What no..He-

"Levi are you crazy? You're gonna ruin your whole life if you stick with that bimbo!" Brea exclaims, surprised.

"Brea shut the fuck up and mind your own business." Levi curses at her and her face tints red in anger and embarrassment. Levi pulls my wrist and we start walking to the principal's office together.

"Levi I-"

"It's okay. I know you're confused by everything but I'll explain it all to you later. So now just walk with me," He turns to look at me and smiles a beautiful smile albeit his bloody and beaten up state. "Okay?"

It's just going to anger Mr. Harrison more if we both show up together but for some stupid reason having him with me, fills me with a sense of relief. I don't even want to think about what would happen if I go in there alone. So I look at his pleading face and nod.

"Okay." It's absurd that I even want to be next to him but I don't think too much of it and just comply with him for now.

I also had a lot to ask him after what just happened. But I pushed it all to the side and focus on my current problem.

How the hell am I gonna deal with an angry Mr. Harrison?