•6•

I made sure I woke up extra early today so that I'm not late again.

I'm currently having an awkward breakfast with my so called family. Nobody knew how to initiate a  conversation and so we just ate in silence.

"Oh Frankie!" Jessamy exclaimed suddenly.

Oh God, What is she up to.

"Yes?"

"How was detention?" She cheerfully asked.

Oh no she didn't.

"DETENTION?" said the screeching voice of my stepmother.

"DETENTION?" repeated my stepfather.

"Look let me explain.." I began, pleadingly.

"Oh no you don't get to explain. This family has a reputation of a perfect record with no detentions and straight A's. We don't want you ruining that, you understand?" My stepfather lectured me. I nod, knowing there's no place for an argument.

"Did you purposely rebel to get that detention? what are you a sucker for attention?" questions my stepmother.

"What no.."

"Well purposely or not that's all you've ever done for us. Be a disgrace."

"Of to school now. We don't want you getting another detention. Jessamy, please make sure she behaves" says my stepfather, getting up from the table and heading to the sink.

"Don't worry, Dad. I've got it under control." Jessamy says, smirking evilly at me. Embarrassed, I get up from the table and head out the door, riding on my bike to school.

This isn't the first time they've done it and it definitely isn't the last. They know how Jessamy treats me. They know I get bullied at school. And yet they do nothing but just add up to the problem.

When will my life ever get better.

  ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The bell finally rang and freed us from this boring history lesson. I walk out the classroom, checking my schedule.

Gym

No

Why

I let out a loud groan and grudgingly walk towards the girls lockeroom, hoping I won't end up in the hospital today. Thankfully the lockeroom wasn't crowded when I entered so I took the chance, quickly change and get out.

Proud I made it out of there without getting hurt, I happily walk towards the gym.

When suddenly someone comes running from behind and slams me into the lockers.

Who the frick thought that it would be a good idea to build a metal locker? couldn't they make it out of paper or something.

"Oh sorry didn't see you there" said the annoying voice of Tyson's.

"Damn Tys, you need to get some glasses. How can you not see a thousand pound gorrilla?" brea says walking towards us.

"Oh I think not. If he doesn't get those glasses fast enough, he might actually fall of a cliff, which in turn would be doing the whole human race a favour" I say, standing up.

Ivana appears out of nowhere and hits me hard on the head with a thick book.

"I swear if I knew how to stitch, I would stitch your mouth shut"

"That's not logically possible Ivanovo" I tease. She sneered at me but an ear screeching whistle caught everyone's attention and everyone ran towards it, like they're possessed, including me.