•7•

My heart started to race.

All the memories from that day came rushing to my brain.

His piercing blue eyes

That infuriating smile of his

The way he talked

Romeo

My heart hurts thinking about the possibility that we'll never see each other again.

"FRANKIE"

My head shot up when i heard the teacher shouting my name.

"Are you even in this class? Goodness. Open your book to scene II, Capulet's Orchard and read the part of Juliet and Levi, you be Romeo"

I timidly stand up and wait for Levi to stand too.

I start with my lines, "O Romeo, Romeo! Wherefore art thou Romeo?Deny thy father and refuse thy name; Or, if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love, And I'll no longer be a Capulet."

"Shall I hear more, or shall I speak at this?" Levi reads his lines with an accent.

Where have I heard that accent before.

"Tis but thy name that is my enemy; Thou art thyself, though not a Montague. What's Montague? it is nor hand, nor foot, Nor arm, nor face, nor any other part Belonging to a man. O, be some other name!"

I stop reading when my eyes saw the next few words.

"Can you please finish reading before this day ends?" Asks an irritated teacher.

I gulp and clear my throat, getting ready to read the next few words.

"What's in a name? that which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet"

I turn my head to the left to find Levi staring at me.

Something about that stare feels very familiar.

"If you guys are done flirting can we go back to reading the lines?" the teacher barks.

He takes his eyes off of me and start to read his lines, "By a name I know not how to tell thee who I am: My name, dear saint, is hateful to myself, because it is an enemy to thee; Had I it written, I would tear the word."

"My ears have not yet drunk a hundred words of that tongue's utterance, yet I know the sound: Art thou not Romeo and a Montague?" I finish with a sigh, glad that it's over. I turn my head to Levi, waiting for him to say the final lines. He looks right back at me, staring right into my soul.

"Neither, fair saint, if either thee dislike"

My heart skipped a beat.

The bell rang and saved from his stare. I quickly pack and run out of the stuffy classroom.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

While i was riding on my bike, back on my way home, i couldn't stop thinking about Romeo.

More precisely, the striking similarities between Levi and Romeo.

It sounds crazy but the more i think about it, the more similarities i find.

I brush those crazy thoughts out of my mind and stop at the grocery store.

I walk through the aisles taking what i want. While I passed through the chocolate aisle, i thought why not treat myself to some goodies.

I saw Twix on the top shelf and reached for it but i was too short. Someone came behind me and took the Twix and placed it on my hands. I turned around to thank the person but i ended up dropping the Twix when I saw who it was.

"You ran out of the school without a goodbye" Tyson said, smirking at me.

I took my chance and ran away from him but he caught me by the waist.

"Behave and we won't have to cause a scene" he said leading me to the cashier. He took my stuff and dropped it on to the counter. His one hand holding my waist.

"Such a cute couple" said the lady behind the cash register.

"ONLY IF YOU KNEW" I screamed internally. While Tyson smirked.

I paid for it and he led me out of the store.

"Let me go or I'll scream and alert everyone in this town" i said.

"Now we both know that you don't have the guts to do that. So quite acting tough, cupcake"

He's right about that.

I internally sighed and realized there's no way out of this. Let's just get this over with.

As i expected, the rest of the crew was lounging in the parking lot. Tyson threw me on the ground and said to them.

"I got this for free, thought we'd make use of it"

"Thanks Tys. I was waiting to get her alone since the day she slipped from my hands" Seth said walking towards me and squatting to my level.

"Let's finish what i started, Shall we" he said, smirking. The others were snickering in the back.

He pulled his fist back, ready to smash my face with it. I close my eyes, waiting for the hit.

But it never came.

I opened my eyes and gasped.

His fist was blocked by a bored looking Levi.

"Let's go, someone might see" he said staring angrily at Seth. He shrank back from his stare and got up and went inside his car. The others all had confusion written on their faces and even i was surprised. 

But Tyson was angry.

"HEY MAN WHAT'S UP WITH Y-" Tyson started but was cut off.

"GET. IN. THE. CAR" he spit out. Tyson coiled back and abided by his order. Everyone started to leave the parking lot, one by one.When everyone was gone, Levi finally looked at me.

His gaze made me shudder.

He reached for his pocket and threw out a Twix at me.

He then got in his car and left. Leaving me all alone on the ground with a Twix bar and a mind filled with unanswered questions.