•2•

"Are you okay?" he asks me with an amused smile. I don't reply, instead, I stupidly stare at him and take a minute to comprehend what he had just said.

The three words he had uttered, seems so foreign to me. It sounds like he had said something in another language. Nobody and when I say nobody, I mean nobody had ever asked me that question. This a first, so I don't know how to respond to that.

Should I say the truth? That I'm not okay? Cause clearly nothing is okay in my life.

Or should I lie and say that I'm fine?

I clear my head of all thoughts and opt to say the latter. It's a simple question that needs a simple answer. I look up and smile at the blue-eyed boy who is patiently waiting for me to reply.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks" I say and smile a genuine smile at him.

"Your absolutely gorgeous," he says out of nowhere, looking straight into me with an intense gaze. I blush a deep shade of red hearing those words. He comes closer and caresses my cheek. His rough hand against my soft cheek left me feeling some kind of way. So I step back and took away his hand from my cheek.

I swear I felt him shiver under my touch

He snapped out of whatever daze he was in and followed my hand holding his with a ghost of a smile on his lips. I look at the gorgeous blue-eyed boy in front of me, my mind swirling with so many questions and starting with,

"What's your name?," He lifts his head to look at me and smiles.

When is he not smiling?

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet." He recites and grins down at me.

"Are you being serious right now?" I ask him, bewildered.

He nods.

He freaking nods!

He sensed the frustration oozing out of me and starts chuckling.

"Call me whatever you want, love" he answers with a tinge of a British accent.

I let out a strangled groan. "Okay then Romeo, you can stand here and be all mysterious and shit by yourself. I'm leaving!"

I turn around and start to walk away but before I could make it any far, he clasps his hand on my arm and turn me around to face him. He was way closer than before and was completely invading my personal space.

"Leaving already?" he breathes out, that intense look back on his face and his smile gone. But I was not gonna let myself get distracted by his godly attributes again and glared at him.

"Well, then what am I supposed to do? Go out roaming the whole city and have dinner with you?" I retort.

That intense look of his disappeared and his eyes started twinkling. His rosy red lips morphed into a smile. "That seems like a wonderful idea!,"

This boy isn't being serious right now, is he?

"Right. What a wonderful idea it is! Go out with a random stranger who I don't even know the name of!" I said sarcastically.

"Does it matter?" he asks with a cute expression. I just groan and proceed to walk away. But he walks even faster and stops right in front of me, guarding me from going any further. He steps closer and envelopes me in his scent. He bends a little to reach my height and gazes into my eyes.

"I'm pretty sure I didn't meet you just for nothing," he says. He raises his hand to caress my cheek again. "And also, you look like you need a little escape from reality".