"Master please calm. I know where she is." Another male walked into the room, dismissing the other wolves who ran with their tails between their legs, before removing his hood. He had dusty features with typical brown eyes and a build that showed he worked out. "You're back, Lucifer. About time." 

The man, Lucifer, nodded before turning to the flipped table and mess on the floor. "That I am Master Jumoon. But did you really have to make such a mess and scare those men away? It's hard enough getting men to rebel, but now with your name plastered all over the kingdom as a wanted criminal, it's such a waste to frighten away pawns."

"I'll do what I want with my men, Lucifer. You just follow my orders and do what I say and you'll be rewarded heavily once I take over. " Jumoon warned staring menacingly at the nonchalant man. 

"As for Lucy, you said you know where she is..." 

"Yes. After the attack on Bangtan, like planned we were able to separate Yn and Jimin. However, what we didn't expect was Roxy to show up."

"Roxy? The girl who was betrothed to me? What was she doing there?"

"Yes that girl, Sire. Apparently, she and Yn are close friends after Yn escaped from here. I didn't get how they met but I did learn that Roxy also found her mate in Bangtan."

"Carry on.."

"Well they capture Lucy and are currently holding her in a dungeon underground."

"And? Are you able to get her out?"

"No, Sire. I tried but it's well guarded. Also at the time I went, Lucy was getting interrogated."

"Did she spill anything?"

"No. Well not anything important. Just the reason why she attack Blue moon pack."

"She's a good pawn, Lucifer. We can't lose her yet. Find a way to release her and then when she's done her work then dispose of her properly, understand?"

"Understood Sir. I'll plan-"

"Not yet. Her being in captivity could help us. Find a time to slip into the dungeons and relay her a message. Tell her to keep playing dumb and collect insider information. She should be able to hear things from the first floor, so get as much information from her. After she has gotten as much as she can, dispose of her and cover our tracks."

Lucifer nodded before writing down everything in code. He wasn't foolish enough to leave any evidence of his doings behind. He sighed thinking about how ruthless his master was. Lucy was with him since the beginning yet he's disposing of her so easily.

After writing everything down, he looked up to see Jumoon once again staring at the small Polaroid card in his hand. It burnt in the right corner, but the rest was in perfect shape. 

Lucifer watched as his boss' face softened looking at the image and a small smile graced his scarred face as he recalled the memories being the image. Though Lucifer didn't know who the small brown haired boys were in the image, or why Jumoon looked so gentle whilst looking at it, he knew that it wasn't his business to ask. He had seen the way Jumoon went ballistic whenever someone glanced at the image, or when someone brought up his past. It would never end well. So taking this as his cue to leave, Lucifer bowed before leaving quietly through the door.

As for Jumoon, he hadn't notices Lucifer departure and was instead focus on the single Polaroid in his hand. It was the only thing he had left of his past, and though he hated everything about his family and past, there was just one thing or someone he couldn't ever get angry at. 

"Big brother! Hyung, look! I drew a picture of you in class. The teacher said to draw who I want to be like in the future and I said I want to be like Jumoon hyung, so I drew you." The little boy smiled brightly as he waved the piece of paper in his hand. 

"Wow Jimin. Are you sure you don't want to be an artist instead. I think you would become really famous."

"No~ I wan't to be like you Hyung! I wanna be strong and big like you. And fight all the bad guys with you. Just like you!" 

"Okay. Okay. You be what you want to be-"

*Click*

"Mummy!" The little boy jumps away from his brother, running to his mother who held a camera in her hand. "Hello sweetie. Back home already, hmm? How was school?" She asked smiling at the tiny monster who tugged at her dress. " It was fun! I drew Hyung!" The boy babbled as he told his mum all about his school day before running back to his brother. 

"Hyungie! Play with me! "

"Okay. You have 10 seconds before I eat you up!" Jumoon faked a growl as he watched his little brother scream in joy and run away from him. "Catch me if you can!" He cried out in happiness, moving away as fast as his little legs could take him. "Here I come you little monkey!"  Jumoon exclaims as he reaches ten.

The mother laughed watching her two sons play with each other, Jumoon purposely running slowly so Jimin could run away squealing happily. "You can't catch me, nah~ nah nah nah~ nah~!"  "We'll see. I'm coming to get you!" 

"Be careful you two. I don't want anyone hurt this time!" A voice called from behind the giggle mother, who was still taking pictures. "Oh let them be. They are having fun, honey." 

"Dada! Welcome home! And help me!" Jimin squealed running towards the older man. He jumped into his fathers grip before climbing successful around his neck. "Dada, quick. Hyung's coming! Run!"  Just like that the older man ran off  with his youngest boy on his shoulders away from his older son, who was holding on to his wife's hand and pulling her along.

The family ran around the field filling the sunset with their laughter and happiness, unaware of the tragedy of the next morning. All that would be left would be one small Polaroid and a shattered family.

----------------------------------------

Thanks for reading.

Lucifer is not a new character. For those who forgot him (though I didn't mention his name) go back to chapter Jealousy. He will be important in the future.

Reading over my chapters, I realised I haven't spoken from Jumoon's point of view, so here it is. We got to see a bit about him, away from what other perceive him as. What do you all think. Is he still the enemy or is there more to this that meets the eyes? Is he as cruel as everyone see's him as? Let me now. I have been reading everyone.s theories and I'm loving it.

Anyway, Borahae!