Chapter Fourteen : FairyTail Guild

Natsu POV
------

We all sat in complete silence, no one moving, no one talking, just pure silence. Cana wasn't drinking, Elfman wasn't talking, Gray wasn't stripping. No one was doing anything. Even Laxus felt the tension.

Then, Lisanna spoke up. "Come on guys! Why are we all quiet. Why aren't we happy and full of laughter and cheer?"

"Lisanna, haven't you been keeping up? We lost Lucy. The one who holds us all together" Elfman spoke up, sadness in his voice. I grabbed Lisanna's wrist, trying to tell her now's not the time, but, she ignored me.

"She's gone! Caput! Disapppeared! Let's move on!" She screamed, standing on the bar chair. I then felt....tears. I felt tears running down my face.

Erza walked up to me, sitting on the chair nearby.
"Natsu.....what have you done? What have we all done?"

To our surprise, we saw Master Makarov walk in with a hiking bag bigger than his body. "What's wrong my children?" He called out, but no one responded.

"Into your office Master. I will tell you everything" Laxus called out from the S - Class staircase. Master cautiously yet worriedly made his way up the steps, following Laxus into the office.

~TimeSkip 10 Minutes~

Master walked out the office and onto the guild stage, his head down.

"All of you....ARE DISGRACEFUL! Laxus has told me the entire story, and to be honest, I was going to kick out all those involved!"

I widened my eyes, afraid of what I was going to go through in the next 5 minutes.

"TEAM NATSU! YOU SHAME ME THE MOST! Kicking out Lucy, then her coming back for revenge? Isn't FairyTail built on trust and family. Anyone have the gut to tell me I'm WRONG?"

No one spoke. Everyone was just silent, taking the verbal beating.

"Wendy, my child, has shown the most love for Lucy, and I therefore praise you for that. As much as I knew you wanted too, going head on for Natsu wasn't the right thing to do in that situation."

"I'm sorry Master" Wendy responded, bowing politely.

"Now children. Let's hope the Lucy, won't be out for our blood next time. My dear children....I thought you where better than that. Especially you Natsu....."

I felt my head heat up at the moment, holding back the tears.

With that, the Master jumped off the stage and trotted his way back to his office.

What. Have. We. Done?....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this chapter was short, but I needed to make FairyTail feel sorry. You all agree with me?

Well. Comment and Vote. (;-;)