My poor boo bear!!!

Keegan's POV (have you missed him)

Ring Ring Ring Ring

First I saw stars now I'm hearing bells? The fuck?

"Hello? 

Oh hi dad. What up?"

Oh it's a phone ok so I'm not crazy! Thank god for that!

"Um ya I can come by around seven. Why? 

Oh my god that's horrible. I can't believe that. 

Ok I'll see you then. 

Ok bye dad."

Jackson hit end and put his phone in his pocket. "Hey fagot" he yelled at me I cringed. "My dad needs me at the pack house apparently your little mate went and tryed to kill himself." My eyes filled with tear "WHAT!!!!"

"Ya and there trying to save him as we speak, but its not working." I felt my heart crash into the pit of my stomach. "Ya and the alpha is calling all the pack so we can look for his mate or just pray for him. So I have to go to the meeting everyone is meeting there at seven. So I figure sense he's pretty much dead" he said while stepping into the cage. "Ill finish you off before I go."

I couldn't breath or move my whole world is gone I have no reason to live. "Sure Jackson finish me off" I said in a small shaky voice. Jackson's face lite up like a child at Christmas then hardened. "No that would be to easy" he smirked at me. "No lets dance shall we." "What" I asked. He smirked and pulled out the pocket knife I had learned all to well about. My cat pulled my body into a ball and I pushed out. I had nothing to live for anymore so I saw no point in fighting impending death.

"Aww Keegan your making this to easy for me at least put some fight in it." I didn't move or even flinch when we walked over to me. "What you think I'm happy Ashton's dead I'm not cause he was my best friend" he said flinging the knife around. The tears I was trying to hold back started flowing freely down my cheeks. "Well now thank you Keegan for at least making it a little easier for me to kill you."

He knelt down by my back and started carving something into my back. It hurt worst then worlds could say. I held in my screams as he dug deeper. He kelp laughing as he scrapped into me. "Well isn't that a beautiful picture" he sneered at me. "It says leave for dead haha just a little reminder for me. Now faggot turn over on your back." I carefully got on my back and waited for him to make his next move. "How cute you at least listen to me. Now lets fix you up."

He grabbed my arms and pinned them above my head. "Lets see on this one ill write gay bitch and on the other one faggot haha." I screamed in pain as the knife went into my skin. He took a little time on my arms to make them to his liking. As he pulled the knife out of my arm for the last time he let out a small laugh. "So far so good now onto you stomach. I think I'll write something just for you ha." I thought the back and arm thing really hurt but it did not compare to the pain coming from my stomach. I kelp blacking out from the pain for about fifteen minutes until I heard Jackson say "hey fagot I'm done."

I looked at my stomach and started to cry. He wrote on my chest low ranking pussy, and on my stomach it said lower then the omega. "Haha see you later if your alive when I come back haha bye pussy."

I pulled myself up into a ball or at least the best i could do with the chains on me and let the tears fall. They fall for Ashton my wonderful mate whose dead, and for myself who will die chained up in a cage. It hurt to move it hurt to think to breath to dream. I know if I wasn't helped soon I would be dead but I didn't care I have no reason to live. Before I closed my eyes to my death I smelt the smell I had grown to love Ashton.

Ashton POV (around 6 50ish)

"So this is it" I asked as my father and i crept up to the wear house. "Unless the women on the phone told us wrong this is the place." My wolf let out a reassuring yipe. "Ok let's go in" I said excited. "No we have to wait for him to leave." I looked over at Jackson's car and snarled.

We waited till 6 55 waiting for the mother fucker to leave. He finally emerged from the wear house and it took all my dads strength to keep me from killing him here and now. I smelt blood on him and knew it was my baby's. He got in his car and quickly pulled out and got on the road.

As soon as he was out of sight I ran to the building. I pulled the door off its hinges and ran in to a horrific sight. My beautiful baby bloody with horrible lies written over his body. Sitting in a cage with chains attached. I ripped the cage apart trying to get to him. It was really hard, but I finally opened it. "Ashton your alive" he asked in a weak voice before he blacked out. I ran to him and pulled the horrible chains off him before pulling him into my lap. "It's ok baby I'm here" I said as I placed kisses over his face.

His breaths were getting weaker ad weaker with every breath. I placed him back on the ground and turned into my wolf form. I then started cleaning his cuts and carvings. I could stop the bleeding the the scared would be there for a long time. I got to his back near is butt and smelled some different. No it wasn't my smell it his it was Jackson's. I growled and started clean the discus that is Jackson away from my mate. I can't believe he raped him I'm the only one allowed to touch Keegan like that. I was so mad I was about to run off to the pack house and rip Jackson's fucking head off. "Ashton" my dad said in an alpha tone "your mate needs you now you can deal with Jackson later." I nodded and finished cleaning him. He was still weakly breath but with each lick he was breathing a little stronger. My dad called for the pack doctor to come take a look at him.

"Well" he said turning away from Keegan and looking at me. "He's in pretty bad shape the best thing for him now is rest next to him mate." I nodded and turned to my dad. "Well doc is he safe to move or should we leave him were he is?" "I think you should quickly move him to were you are moving him but it would be best to have him in a soft bed." I nodded as my dad walked the doctor out.

I bent down and picked up my wonderful boo bear in my arms and carried him to the car. I laid him in the passenger seat and ran to the driver seat. I jumped in an pealed out of there towards the pack house.

The drive was long and boring. I kept looking over at Keegan and rubbing his hand with my thumb. We reached the pack house and I grabbed Keegan's limp body and cradled him in my arms as I ran us to our room. I laid him on the bed and placed a kiss on his temple then his lips. "God I've missed you baby" I said between kisses. He was still out of it and I had a beta to kill. I kissed his lips one more time before walking out of the room and into my dads office were my dad was sitting with a few of his men and Jackson.

I walked in and gave a small wave. "What's going on" I asked in an innocent voice. "What the heck" Jackson yelled he's not dead. I smiled and looked at him well of course I'm not dead, but your about to be.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Hey lover how goes it?

Sorry for the wait  

I've learned something never promise when your going to update because it will be lies

I don't mean to lie but it happens and I'm sorry

I can promise this ill update when I can!!!

Lol I love you all and your comments so please keep them comming!!!  

Love you all-Molly