Ihop with Jalex

Keegan's POV

The one thing I hate about falling a sleep outside is the fact that the sun comes up and it's right in your face. I tried to block it out but it's so bright. I stuck my head against Ashy's chest trying to block out the sun. "It's no use the sun will keep going up and you can't hide forever" Ashton said pushing me away. "I don't want to wake up" i whined. He laughed at me and asked "why is that." I sighed and said "cause once I'm up I have to face well you know" I trailed off. His smile dropped and pulled he me into his arms. "I'll be right next to you and you'll be fine" he tried to reassure me. I nodded and hugged his shirtless torso. "So buff" I said pulling out of the hug and standing up. "Umm ok then" he said laughing.

I jumped off the rock then dusted off my sweats. Ashton jumped off as well but didn't land on his feet. He landed on his butt. I couldn't help but laugh at him. He glared at me before he started laughing as well. I gave him my hand and pulled him up. He dusted off his sweats then pulled me into a passionate kiss. I melted into him like always and let him take control. His hot wet tongue grazing against mine and made me forget about what ever we were talking about before. He pulled away and smiled. "How about we go change then ill take you out for breakfast." I nodded unable to use my words. "Good now lets get to the house." He grabbed my hand as we sprinted to the house.

It was about 8 o'clock once we finished getting ready I was wearing a red long sleeve Of Mice and Men shirt to cover the "writing" on my arms, black skinny jeans, dark green toms, and Ashton's grey beanie. Ashton was wearing a tight black polo shirt, khaki pants, and black high tops. I had to keep myself from licking my lips. "Ready to go" he asked grabbing his keys. I stood up and nodded "yep but I can't help feeling I'm underdressed. I mean you look so fancy and I'm blah." He chuckled and grabbed my waist. "You look so sexy compared to me so don't say anything else about it" he gave me a soft peck on the cheek.

I laughed as he pulled me out to the house and almost shoved me into the passenger seat. "You could be a little gentler with me" I smirked at him. He laughed and said "well I am a werewolf and I like being ruff." I chucked and said "ya I know I might of had sex with you remember." I stuck my tounge out at him as he blushed. I leaned over and kissed his check. He smiled and turned on the truck.

We decided to go to Ihop for breakfast because it seamed the cheapest. It was about a 15 minute drive so we turned on the tunes. I plugged in my iPhone and hit shuffle. For The Record by Theater Breaks Loose came on and I started dancing. Well the best I could while sitting in the truck. Ashton just laughed at me. Once the song ended Ashton turned to me and asked "is that a new song by some band I should know?" I wiped sweat from my brow because of my dancing and said "it's a kind of old song but there a really unknown band so you probable wouldn't know them." He nodded and said "well I liked that song so I hope to hear more of them." The next song was another one by them my personal favorite Jessica. I again started dancing like crazy and loudly singing the words along. I was so loud/weird looking that when we stopped at a stop sign the older couple next to use just stared.

We drove into the parking lot and found a great spot right by the entrance. Ashton quickly got out and walked to my side before opening the door for me. I gave him a quick kiss of gratitude then walked inside. Standing at the counter was a slutty looking girl whose work shirt was way to tight for herself, and she kept pooping her gum. "Table for two" I said to her. She dramatically sighed then pulled out two menus and walked us to a booth. She threw the menus down than walked away. I sat down and Ashton sat across from me. "We'll she seamed... nice" he said laughing. I dramatically sighed like she did and Ashton laughed at me.

A girl who looked about 25 came over and took our orders.I got chicken and waffles and Ashy got a stack of cheesecake pancakes. She picked up our menus and walked to the kitchen. "Hey Ashy she didn't smell well human is she a werewolf?" He thought for a moment than answered "I think so we are in Alex's territory." "Umm who's Alex?" He laughed and said "you must have been past out when they came over. They came the night of the party." I shuttered thinking about it and asked "They." "Well Alex has been my friend sense I can remember and he's alpha of the territory next to ours so this one. He and his mate Jack rule it." I nodded in understanding but I was still a little confused. "Could I meet them someday" I asked. "Oh you'll meet them sooner than you think I invited them to eat with us so we could talk." "So this isn't just a nice romantic gesture it was planed all along" I said over dramatically. He laughed at my display and said "we'll at first it was romantic but then I figured I would get some work done." I sighed and drank some of my water. I then stood up and went and sat on his side of the booth. He gave me a puzzled before I curled up next to him. "What's with sitting so close to me" he asked. "I love you so much I decided to sit next to you plus I have a feeling there almost here." He nodded and put his arm around me. I curled closer to his side laying my head on his shoulder.